MAC lipsticks are quite popular because they come in amazing shade range, from pinks to browns to neutrals to everything in between and in different textures and finishes. MAC comes in a variety of finishes like matte, satin, amplified, frost to name a few. In this post, we would list down 12 popular MAC lipsticks for Dusky Skin.
1. MAC Relentlessly Red Lipstick: Relentlessly red is a very in-the-face cool-toned pinkish red lipstick with coral undertones, in a matte finish. If you have to make a bold statement with your lipstick, this is the one to pick. It looks good on all skin tones
2. MAC Creme in your Coffee Lipstick: It is a perfect MLBB color for medium skin tones in a cremesheen finish. It is a mid-tone pinkish brown lipstick more on the pinker side.
3. MAC Twig: t’s a rose brown color which is more on the brown side. It is a satin finish, super pigmented and can be slightly drying after a few hours.
5. MAC Cosmo: It’s a rose brown color but more pink than brown. It is a creemseen lipstick, is quite pigmented but id not drying.
6. MAC Amorous: A satin finish lipstick. It is a completely opaque plum mauve rosy color, and would look gorgeous on Indian Skin tones.
7. MAC Velvet Teddy: MAC describes Velvet Teddy as deep tone beige. It is a matte finish lipstick.
8. MAC Heroine: It’s a bold, bright purple shade, a unique color in a matte texture.
9. MAC Rebel: MAC describes Rebel as vivid pinkish purple. Rebel is a satin finish lipstick and it is a gorgeous purple pink color with no shimmer. It is creamy, glides on easily, does not settle in fine lines and stays on more than 6 hours.
10. MAC Diva: It is a intense reddish-burgundy with a matte finish.
11. MAC Whirl: It’s a dirty rose with a matte finish. It is a beautiful color for everyday wear as well as night look.
12. MAC All Fired Up: All Fired Up is a bright fuchsia pink as described by MAC with awesome pigmentation and matte texture.