WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Red Lips : Maxfactor Colour Elixir Lipstick
Hope you all are doing fantastic today! The weekend is here, but I am not seeing any free time I hope you guys have planned a fab weekend and I hope you have a blast!! Relax, chill and sleep, all the things which I can’t do possibly!! Enough of the rant!! Today I am reviewing yet another gorgeous “red beauty” from my vanity!! The Maxfactor Colour Elixir Lipstick in Ruby Tuesday! So rest back and enjoy!!
Product Claims :
For instant fabulous colour and smoother, softer* lips over time look no further than Max Factor’s new Colour Elixir Lipstick. The Elixir formula contains a 60% blend of skin emollients, conditioners and antioxidants including vitamin E, for a visible transformation in the look and feel of your lips. As you apply the Colour Elixir Lipstick, it actively moisturises and smoothes lips. Enjoy rich and gorgeous looking colour on smooth, beautiful lips!
*vs bare lips
Makeup Artist Tips :
Getting your lips, and your look, in shape is easy when you know how. Top make-up artist Caroline Barnes reveals the secret of gorgeous, lip colour and sensationally smooth and conditioned lips.
“Luscious lips are an iconic, classic look, and keeping your lips in good condition is key! Lips are more prone to drying than regular skin and a good lip care regime is the starting point for any great lip colour look The new Colour Elixir Lipstick from Max Factor is brilliant because it actively moisturises and enhances your colour.
Price and Availability :
Maxfactor Colour Elixir Lipstick is priced at 54AED and it is available at all Maxfactor counters across the region!
Shades Available :
Comes in 15 gorgeous shades!
Maxfactor Colour Elixir Lipsticks come in this matte golden plastic casing with a colored bottom corresponding to the shade of the lipstick! The bullet has the Mxfactor “X” embedded on the body which looks sassy!
My Thoughts on the Maxfactor Colour Elixir Lipstick in Ruby Tuesday :
My Love for anything which is red colored has no bounds! I mean I possibly live in a “red” lippie! Except for those presentations and meetings times, where it could be a great distraction! Other than that if you see any girl with a red pout at a lunch table, coffee table, billing offices, office parking, events and shopping mall, chances are it could be me. 😛 Anyhow enough of the exaggeration for the admiration for the color.
Maxfactor Colour Elixir Lipstick in Ruby Tuesday is a blue based blood red color, the kinds which will make your skin look brighter and lighter and your teeth whiter! (That rhymed) It is a deep shade and possibly not for the faint hearted! It works well with the Maxfactor Elixir Lipliner I reviewed HERE. Here are some swatches ,
What’s to LOVE about the Maxfactor Colour Elixir Lipstick in Ruby Tuesday :
• Price. Pretty Affordable for such a gorgeous shade.
• Shade selection! You get a lot of variety and shades from every family and range!There’s a shade for everyone!
• Packaging! All that glitters is a game for me. 😛 I loved how “Gold” the packaging looks. It fakes itself to be a metal but it a plastic casing! LOVE!!!
• The scent! It has a soothing vanilla essence! PURE BLISS for me since I like my lip products to be scented!
• The finish appears to be satiny but ends up matte on the lips! What’s more gorgeous than a matte red pout? (duuuhhh,, a glossed red pout!! ) SERIOUSLY, the matte one is “me”.
• Hydrating! It does make you feel all matte and dry but you’d notice that the lippie isn’t too bad with moisturization and hydration of your lips. But make sure to balm your lips to be on the safer side and also get rid of the chapped and dry skin, since it is a matte shade and your chapped lips may ruin it all!
• Staying power! Incredible! I mean it stays on for a complete day! (7-9 hours) and with touchups it may end up being on your lips for the coming hours too!
• The texture is soft and smooth and it glides on the lips like magic! Its creamy yet matte!
• Survives, drinks, meals and snacks!
• Doesn’t settle in the fine lines of the lips.
• The lippie has avocado, aloe butters, shea and white tea (anti oxidant) which is great for your lips!
What’s to HATE about the Maxfactor Colour Elixir Lipstick in Ruby Tuesday :
You think I ‘d hate anything about it? NO WAYS!
Final Verdict :
Maxfactor Colour Elixir Lipstick in Ruby Tuesday is a gorgeous lippie! I would say that you must pick this up, for those “bridal” purposes or even for regular punch of red color to your life! This shade in particular shall suit all skintones in my opinion, since it is a blue based red, it will only enhance the darker skin tones and accentuate the lighter ones!
Red Lip Liner : Max Factor Colour Elixir Lip Liner Review , Swatches
Red Makeup Products : Valentine’s Day Special
Red Lip Liner : Prestige Waterproof Lip Liner Review
New Products By Rimmel
Rimmel Vinyl Max Lip Gloss in Muse Review
New Products By Rimmel
Rimmel Glam Eyes HD Eyeshadow in 005 English Rose Review
Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer
Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation
Eye Pencil : Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil In Pure White
Valentine’s Day Gifting Ideas By Sephora
Gift Yourself Benefit Cosmetics This Valentine’s Day!!
Sephora Perfecting Cover Foundation in Medium
Sephora Blockbuster Palette 2010
Sephora Kohl Expert Review
Benefit Posietint Lip & Cheek Tint
Benefit Powda Wowza Palette
Benefit Watts Up Highlighter
Pressed Powder : Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder
Healthy Mix Foundation
Flower Perfection Foundation
Eye Pearls In No 62 Illusion
Loose Powder : Flower Perfection New Generation Loose
Spray Bronzer : Delice De Soleil
Healthy Mix Foundation
10 Days Nail Enamel in No 14
Sweet Kiss Lipstick in 82 Rose Cachemire
The Body Shop Extra Virgin Minerals Liquid
How to choose a foundation
Revlon Colorstay Liquid
Summer Trend 2011- Inglot
Launches AMC Crazy Nails
Autumn/Winter Collection 2011-Price and Shades
AMC Eye Pencil in No 82
Lipstick Color No 126
Rainbow Shadow Freedom System
O2M Breathable Nail Enamel in 654
O2M Breathable Nail Enamel in 653
O2M Breathable Nail Enamel In 655
Brown Color Lipstick : Lipstick in No 275
Autumn/Winter Collection 2011 – Photos and Prices