This zero clump mascara creates stunning length with clean definition.
- Patented shaped-to-the-lash brush
- Ophthalmologist tested, Contact lens safe
- Waterproof; also available in washable formula
How to apply [from the site]?
Sweep brush upwards from root to tip to separate individual lashes and to achieve definition and length. Do not let dry between coats.
Now from my experience, you would have to apply 3 or 4 coats! Not good Maybelline, not good at all.
How much it cost: Rs 280/- (Indian Rupees)
Why did I buy this mascara?
- The hype-I tell you it was all over the YouTube makeup scene “define-a-lash this, define-a-lash that!” What I should have known was with waterproof comes a difference too. I didn’t know that all this Hype was about the washable kind.[*sigh*].
- The lime green packaging- I am a major sucker for good packaging. When I saw this I was like”aww”.
Besides all the lime greenly cuteness, there is not a thing worth mentioning. When I saw that this mascara was at the Maybelline counter, I was so happy and my eldest brother bought it for me [a brother who buys you makeup??Yeah! I am lucky!].So I bought it super happily bought it home and opened it and applied it like I would apply any normal mascara.
That is when I realized that this isn’t like any normal mascara. As I said, it takes 3 to 4 coats for it to” Define’’ our lashes and it is defined all right. Just like toothbrush bristles-Uh huh! I was surprised too. And it clumped up my lashes like there is no tomorrow, so I had to use another mascara wand AND a pin to separate out my lashes. Then came the time for me to insert the wand back into the tube. The wand is made of this flexible stuff that always gets stuck in the mouth of the tube.
They couldn’t even get the packaging right. I was all sad because Maybelline is a brand I really love. All in all, one of the worst stuff I bought. I am just happy it only cost less. But I am still sad for my bad choice in mascara. [Dumb! Fathima, dumb!]
I know this picture is scary looking but this picture really shows just how clumpy my bottom lashes are.