Maybelline Diamond Glow By Eyestudio Lilac Mauve is a quad is a beautiful quad consisting of silver, pink, lavender and purple.
In India Maybelline has launched 4 out of 6 quads. Check out Photos and Swatches of Maybelline Diamond Glow by EyeStudio for all quads.
Price : Rs 375
All the 4 eyeshadow have a silver shimmer to them. There is a silver highlighter, a light pink colour with silver sheen.
lavender with silver shimmer and purple with silver and purple shimmer.
Following are swatches with the applicator.
Following swatches are done using a brush. These are two swipes of colour. Among the 4 shades, it’s only the dark purple that doesn’t show up too well.
My experience with Maybelline Diamond glow by eyestudio quad:
- I liked all the 4 quads. They are thoughtfully made and you can create a full eye makeup look using these.
- These are shimmery eyeshadows. Infact there is so much silver (diamond 😛 ) in every eyeshadow that you have to use a separate brush for each. Or else everything looks just the same.
- The texture is quite soft and smooth.
- I am happy with the pigment. They are not super pigmented but the colour payoff is not bad at all. Two pats / swipes of colour is all you need to make it work. You cannot go wrong with this. The shades are quite buildable.
- They blend into each other easily.
- They didn’t crease on me.
- I have worn these eye shadows all day long but I didn’t see any fading. I use MAC Painterly paint pot as a base.
- The glitter is not chunky.
- I just wish that there was one matte eyeshadow in this quad.
- All 4 eyeshadows are soft, so they are easy to carry off.
- They are quite powdery so it gets messy.
Overall I am happy with the quad. I wasn’t expecting anything miraculous out of it. I found the quad quite decent and easy to work with. There is nothing great or bad about the quad.
Here is how I like to wear this quad. 🙂
Rating : :-* :-*:-*