Moroccanoil® Hydrating Shampoo is a gentle cleansing formula that infuses dry strands with antioxidant-rich argan oil, Vitamins A and E and red algae—for hair that looks and feels healthier, with increased elasticity and vibrance. Gentle enough for daily use, it provides optimal hydration for both normal and color-treated hair.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
• Sulfate, phosphate and paraben-free
Price : Rs 1800 each approx.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
My experience : I have ben using the L’occitane hair care range for a while. I was kinda bored of it so thought I’d try something new. My stylist had been after my life to give the Moroccan hair care range a try but since I was happy with my products, I never bothered. Anyway, I took the plunge. I wanted to pick the smaller bottles but because of unavailability, I decided to pick the full sized ones.
Let’s talk about the goods first :
- Smells amazing!! It’s so refreshing. Especially in these cold wintery days, it totally works as a wake me up smell.
- Adds a lot of volume to my hair. As you may see HERE
- Free of sulphates, phosphates, and parabens. Safe for color treated hair.
- Comes in easy to use bottles.
- The shampoo lathers fine and cleans the hair well. You have to use more product when you have oiled your hair but that’s the case with every shampoo.
- Contains argan oil.
- Both shampoo and conditioner rinse off just fine without leaving any trace of product behind.
- Does not cause any hair fall.
The not so good things about the Moroccan Oil Hydrating shampoo and conditioner
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
Let me spill the beans already, this duo did not work for my dry hair AT ALL!
- You feel that lightness in your head and hair after you wash your hair. I don’t feel that after using these products. My hair rather feel a bit heavy and weighed down.
- It makes my hair crumply and frizzy. I have naturally straight hair and this this rather gives a weird texture to my hair and makes them look as if they have those weird thin waves all over. It adds no softness to my hair. 🙁
- Hydration is a joke! It adds no hydration to my hair rather leaves my hair super dry that I have to put a ton of serum in my hair to make them look decent. Also, I cannot do without blow drying my hair after using this shampoo and conditioner. Only after using lots of heat and serums my hair start looking rather good . And I have to admit that my hair look very good after the whole procedure. These days I am not going to the gym my much because of the cold so I don’t have to wash my hair every day. Even after 4 days my hair look rather dry and there is no trace of oiliness in my hair. It might work for someone who has oily scalp to start with.
I have used it duo many times myself but since this is such a hyped product I was not ready to believe that this is not working out for me. So I took it to my regular salon for shampoo and blow dry. I asked them to use my products. I did not give any of my opinion about the products and just asked them how the products were working for my hair. The hair dresser said that this shampoo and conditioner are making my hair very dry and my hair look rather lifeless. 🙁 I should use these alternatively with my regular shampoo and conditioner now that I have already wasted my money on this. 😐
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
I have not used other versions such as repair and moisture boost. But I wonder if I would.
Rating : 2/5
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
Swatch : left : shampoo ; right : conditoner
MoroccanOil Restorative Hair Mask Review
Organix Moroccan Argan Creme Shampoo Review
MoroccanOil Hair Treatment Review
Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Review
FX Moroccan Moisture Miracle Argan Oil Review
Elma and Sana Moroccan Golden Argan Oil Review