Gold Leopard print + flower Nail Art Tutorial
Hi girls, I am so excited to do a nail art for you. In middle of my packing session I did this quick nail art tutorial which is so very easy to do. It looks good on long as well as short nails. You can mix-n-match any other nail paint combination you want. I did a traditional look with gold and black. Hope you like it.
This is the final look.
- Apply base coat for protecting your nails.
- Apply a base nail paint . I have used golden nail polish. You can choose any colour you want.
- Draw a gold glitter line cross way dividing the nail in two half. (you can do it horizontally french tip style too)
- Fill in the lower half of nail with black leopard print.
You can try dots too. Leopard print is small C-shape dots. I have used a nail art pen. You can try with a toothpick or ball point pen works fine too.
- Make a five dotted flower on the opposite corner. I have used a dotter tool. You can even use toothpock if you do not have a dotter tool.
- Place a rhine stone in the middle of the flower. You can use a bindi too.
How to apply-Apply a clear nail paint and put the rhine stone one it. Clear nail paint will help the rhinestone to stick.
Apply a clear top coat. And there you have your Leopard Print Nail Art !
Remember any colour combination can be used for creating this leopard print design. Enjoy!