WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Just sharing the last 4 shades from my gorgeous NARS Audacious lipstick collection. 🙂 All of us together have reviewed all these lipsticks in detail HERE –> Janet, Vera, Lana, Grace, Juliette, Anita, Audrey, Olivia, Barbara, Fanny, Bette, Brigitte, Anna, Jane, Raquel, Greta, Annabella, Rita
To quickly summarise these lipsticks :
- Super pigmented.
- Have a satiny finish that settles to a matte after an hour or so.
- Do not settle in fine lines.
- Transfer easily but you would really want to forgive them for how gorgeous these are. 😀
- Do no dry out the lips.
- The packaging is gorgeous matte black with magnetic caps.
- They don’t bleed.
- Hard to remove the stain from the lips at the end of the day because most of these are madly long staying.
Overall, immense love. Probably my fav lipsticks for 2015 so far. 🙂
The 4 shades I am sharing with you all are
- Jeanne : NARS describe it as Cherry Red. It is a gorgeous warm plummy red. One swipe gives a punch of color. Supperr gorgeous for evenings. It is avery close to the shade Leslie shown below. Leslie is softer and browner than Jeanne. Stays for good 6 hours one me and leaves a stain behind.
- Michiyo : A very pretty magenta pink with a hint of purple undertones. NARS describes it as shocking pink. I wouldn’t disagree. It’s quite close to Greta. But this is cooler and neonish. If you can pull it off, it’s a stunner. Stays on me for 6 hours and leaves a lovely pink stain behind.
- Leslie : On NARS website it is described as cherrywood. It’s a warm reddish brown. It’s very similar to Jeanne but much softer and toned down. If you love wearing your browns, give this a go for sure. It’s a very beautiful and flattering shade for medium skin tones. 🙂 Super opaque and stays put for five + hours on me.
- Natalie : NARS describes the shade as flamingo. It’s a pinky coral shade and I’d say a bit tricky one to pull off. It’s not a universally flattering shade and could look stark on some skin tones. But on its own it is a stunning color and quite a unique one as well. Goes on evenly and is quite opaque. Staued on for 5 + hours on me. 🙂
If you can get hold of these, get them. 🙂
Rating : 5/5
Enjoy the piccys and swatches. 🙂
NARS Audacious Lipstick Jeanne
NARS Audacious Lipstick Michiyo
NARS Audacious Lipstick Leslie
NARS Audacious Lipstick Natalie
FOTD : Michiyo, Jeanne Natalie, Leslie
NARS NARSissist Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow Palette Review, Swatches
NARS Juliette Audacious Lipstick Review
NARS Audacious Lana Lipstick
NARS Audacious Lipstick Collection, Raquel, Brigitte, Anna, Jane & Fanny
NARS Grace Audacious Lipstick
NARS Audacious Lipstick Bette, Greta, Annabella, Rita Review, Swatch, FOTD
Makeup Look using NARS Audacious Lipstick in Bette
NARS Barbara Audacious Lipstick
NARS Vera, Janet Audacious Lipstick Review, Swatch, FOTD
NARS Anna Audacious Lipstick