WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Winter has come. We eagerly wait for this time of the year since winter is very pleasant yet very short in India. Though it is a season of joy and merriment, your skin needs some special care during this season. So it’s essential to have some winter-care product in your collection. Today I shall be reviewing Parachute advanced body lotion.
Parachute advanced body lotion:
I believe we have all seen the commercial on TV. It’s pretty romantic, isn’t it? 😉
What Parachute advanced body lotion claims:
“100% natural moisturisers for soft and silky skin with milk of coconut fruit”
Price: Rs. 20 for 45ml, rs. 40 for 100ml.
Shelf life: 24 months from the mfd. Date.
Ingredients: Aqua, Cocos Nucifera oil, Glycerin, Coconut milk, Steareth-21, Steareth-2, Fragrance, Carbomer.
Quite simple, huh?
Cocos Nucifera oil: coconut oil.
Steareth-21: The polyethelyne glycol ethers of stearyl alcohol. Used as emulsifier.
Steareth-2: Derived from palm oil. Used as mild cleanser and emulsifier.
Carbomer: It is an excellent thickening agent. Hypo-allergenic ,does not support bacterial growth. It also has a nice “skin feel” producing solutions and gels that feel rich and luxerious to the touch.
About the product:
The bottle comes with a nozzle tip. Bottle reminds me of a curvy female body :-p. Packaging is not bad.
The substance is not too thick, not too runny. Gets easily absorbed, not sticky at all.
Has a ‘coconutty’ smell, which is very strong.
Pros of Parachute Advanced Body Lotion Review
- Texture is good.
- Comes from natural source, no harmful chemicals.
- Nice packaging, the bottle is quite pretty.
Cons of Parachute Advanced Body Lotion
- Though it is meant for dry skin people, it is not very thick. So I don’t think dry skin people would really like this.
- Moisturising power is not very long lasting. U hav to repeat application every half an hour.
- I absolutely loathe the smell. I hate hate hate the smell. It is like a strong coconut hair oil. I don’t apply it on my hands to avoid the smell. It’s nauseous. However, it is my personal point of view. My bro loves the smell.
Will I repurchase Parachute Advanced body lotion?
Yaaak, NO! I HATE the smell. They must change the smell. It nauseates me.
Rating: :-*:-* . Only for packaging and natural sources.
Well, it is not an outstanding product, just average body lotion. You can give it a try coz it’s affordable. So you have nothing to lose.
Have you tried Parachute Advanced body lotion? Please rate in the box below
Further readings :