Plush Purple and Gold Makeup Look
Hi dear all,
The above mentioned look, as the name suggests is plush, purple and golden. It is apt for an evening out or a party or wedding or such.
This look can also be an alternative for black smokey eyes. If you find black to stark for your taste, this look can give you dramatic eyes and you won’t have to worry about Panda eyes.
So let’s get started….
Here are things I am using for the look-
- Maxfactor Age Renew Foundation in Bronze
- Maybelline Whitestay UV compact in Fawn
- Colorbar Peachy Rose Blush
- Colorbar Just Earth Blush
- MAC Veluxe e/s in Trax (A jewel toned purple with a looot of golden shimmer)
- MAC matte in e/s in Embark (A dark matte brown)
- MAC Frosted e/s Bagatelle (A pure solid gold)
- Lakme Intense Shine liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Colorbar i-define pencil in Desert Glow
- Maybelline Colossal Volume Express mascara
- Lotus Herbal kajal
- Colorbar Metallic lipstick in Pleasure
- Maybelline Watershine Gloss
Let’s start painting!!!
- On a cleansed, toned and moisturized face, apply foundation and concealer to create a flawless base.
- I have used compact powder to get a matte finish.
- Apply an eye shadow primer on your lids. I use a thin layer of concealer for the same.
- Colour your entire lid in the purple colour.
- Apply the dark brown colour in the crease and outer corner of your eye.
- Blend well.
- Apply a golden eye shadow on the brow bone to create a stark contrast which enhances the lid colour.
- Apply the golden e/s on the outer corner of lower lash line.
- Next, draw a thin line with the black eye liner on the upper lash line.
- You can wing it out for added drama.
- Do up both the eyes.
12. Draw a thick line with the gold pencil on the lower lash line. Apply Kajal on the waterline.
- Here’s the finished Eye look…
- Finish the look by applying a hint of blush in the hollows of cheek and highlight the apples of your cheek. (Thanks for the tip Rati… Looks awesome!!!)
- Apply a nude, metallic or golden lipstick to round off the plush look.
Here’s the final pic-
Thank you… 🙂
Hope you all like it!!!