Dainty Purple Eyes Makeup Tutorial
Hello IMBB Ladies,
One fine day after reading many posts on IMBB, I felt like experimenting with my makeup stuff and came up with this look, which I liked much and thought of sharing with you all. Since, I am a novice here, so there may be mistakes. Do let me know how you like it and what suggestions would you all have on improving this look.
To get started, these are the products that I used:
• Neutrogena oil-free moisturizer.
• L’oreal true match foundation (N5 Sable Sand).
• Max Factor Translucent Powder.
• Lakme’ Eye brow pencil.
• L’oreal Contour Khol (131 Jet Black).
• Eye shadow colors from the Victoria’s Secret Hello Bombshell Makeup Kit.
• Chambor Blusher (66-Ambering Rose).
• Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Liner (540-Hollywood Red).
• Christian Dior Lip gloss(358 -Snow Cherry).
• Prime eyelids.
• Define eyebrows.
• Using a black eye pencil, line your upper lash line, leaving the inner corner and winging it out a bit.
• Using a smudger, smudge the line created earlier, working from the inner side, taking it out and then again, coming in on the crease.
It should look something like this.
• Highlight the highest corner of the arch of the brow using a creamy shimmer highlighter eyeshadow.
• Use a dark plum shade to fill in the V created earlier, overlapping the black shade.
• Use a sky blue color eyeshadow just on a small part of the lid.
• Blend the colors well.
• Using a flat stiff brush and a white-colored eyeshadow, fill in the inner corners.
Using a water-based or gel liner, create a small V on the outer corner of the eyes.
Fill in the V with the black eyeliner.
Tightline the upper lash line, use a gel-based eye liner on the waterline and extend it out at a distance from the upper wing. You can use an eye pencil if you have sensitive eyes.
Using a light mauve color and an eyeshadow sponge, line the waterline.
• Since this is a very soft day look, I would suggest a light peach colored blush, not much bronzer or contouring needed.
• Keep your lips light, with just a hint of gloss or if you have pigmented lips, you can also use a lipstick before applying gloss.
The Final Look
Hope you all enjoyed this tutorial.
Love and abundance.
Purple Black Smokey Eye Tutorial
Avon Simply Pretty Nail Enamel in Passionate Purple
Purple Golden Eye Makeup
Best Purple Eyeshadow : Ask IMBB
Purple Eye Makeup using MAC Marvel , Bourjois Baked Eyeshadow
Purple Eye makeup- Tutorial
Plush Purple and Golden Makeup Look
Simple Purple Nail Art Tutorial
4 Purple Nail Paint Review, NOTD
Sigma Brush Kit – Make Me Crazy Purple Photos
Dark Blue Smokey Eye Makeup
Shimmery Grey Black Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Silver Plum Eye Makeup Tutorial
Lakme Eye Quartet Botanica Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy Office Eye MakeUp Tutorial
Silver Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye makeup tutorial using MAC Siahi Fluidline
Golden Black Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy 3-minute Neutral Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup: Soft Smokey Eyes- Makeup Tutorial
Blue Pink Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup Tutorial : Golden Bronze
Diwali Makeup Tutorial – Glitterly Golden Blue Eyes
Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia Eye Makeup Tutorial
Pretty Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Soft Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Golden Brown Eye Makeup Tutorial
Indian Wedding Golden Blue Eye Makeup Look Tutorial