MAC lipsticks are extremely popular, and are known for their quality and shade range. MAC lipsticks are also available different in textures and finishes – from matte, to frost, satin to cremesheen. MAC lipsticks hardly disappoint and if you are a pink lipstick lover, MAC has so many lovely pinks to choose from. We have listed down 12 Most Popular MAC Pink Lipsticks.
1. Fanfare : Fanfare is a salmon pink lipstick . It is a creemsheen finish lipstick. Imagine Sheer sheer and some light pink lipstick married and had a baby. It would look like fanfare. Would be best for those with light skin tone. Review HERE.
2. Chatterbox : Chatterbox is a bright barbie pink lipstick with a soft creamy finish. Review HERE
3. Angel : It is a cool toned pink with slight mauve undertones. It is a frost finish lipstick but it actually has no frosty finish to it. Review HERE
4. Plumful : Plumful is a medium pinky plum / mauve color. It is a lustre finish lipstick . Review HERE.
5. Girl About Town : is a cool toned blue based hot pink lipstick. It is possibly one of my favourite shade of bright pink in lipsticks. Review HERE
6. Cosmo : is an amplified Creme finish lipstick by MAC. MAC describes the shades as “Pink Coco”. It is a tea rose pink colour. My most favourite shade ever. Review HERE.
7. Syrup : It is a nude pink color with mauve undertone. One me it looks like a My Lips but Better (pink).Review HERE
8. MAC Flat Out Fabulous: A neon-pink bright lipstick in retro matte finish. It has no shimmer and stays on for more than 7 hours. `
9. MAC Impassioned: It’s a true coral-pink in an amplified finish. It is a bright color, there’s no shimmer. The color is a bright one but it would suit all skin tones.
10. MAC Pink Nouveau: It’s a bright barbie pink lipstick and for someone who likes to sport bright and vivid colors. It’s a satin finish lipstick with a good staying power.
11. MAC New York Apple: It’s a light neutral pink lipstick in satin finish. Again, it’s not a pink lipstick for everyone, only for those who love to sport unique shades.
12. MAC Please Me: It’s a matte warm pink lipstick with 4+ hours of staying power. It has a smooth and creamy texture with an opaque texture.