WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Revlon Eye and Lip Make-up Remover Review
Hi girls, this is my first review on IMBB (hopefully many more to come :P). We girls are crazy about make-up, aren’t we? That’s the reason we all are here on IMBB….:). But we all know how important it is to remove even small traces of make-up before heading for a goodnight sleep. Even small traces can cause damage to the skin resulting in early aging, breakouts, dark circles, pigmentation and many more skin-related problems.
I have tried many make-up removers for make-up cleansing routine and ended up with red teary eyes ☹. So finally my search for a good eye make-up remover ended with this product from Revlon.
This is a 2-in-1 make-up remover used for eyes as well as lips. It removes all kinds of make-up including longwearing as well as transfer resistant ones too….great na!! 😀
What does the product claim?
- Leaves skin comfortably soft and free of residue.
- Won’t cause breakouts.
Key Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Panthenol
Net Vol: 60 ml
Price: INR 145/-
How to use it?
Squeeze a small amount of product on a cotton ball and spread over entire face including eyes and lips using small, circular motions. Use a tissue or rinse off with water.
I really liked the light, creamy texture. I have tried this product with all kinds of eye make-up and lipsticks and it really works effectively. A little amount of product is enough to clean entire face. It makes the skin appearance smooth (that’s because of the mineral oil).
Here is a swatch of the product.
Revlon Eye & Lip makeup remover swatch
I tested this product with four swatches Revlon Colorstay Eye Pencil in Turquoise, a long-lasting black eyeliner, waterproof Mascara swatch and Maybelline lipstick.
Test with various eye and a lip product
Result after 2-3 swipes
No traces of any make-up
Isn’t it amazing? It left no traces of any products. No hard scrubbing required with the cotton or tissue.
What I like about this product?
- Pretty much everything….let me list out some important things.
- • Most important-it does not make my eye teary or red as it is ophthalmologist-tested ☺.
- • Cost-effective as just small amount is enough for entire face.
- • It cleans most of the make-up in just one single swipe…no harsh scrubbing with cotton required.
- • Leaves skin smooth and soft.
- • A good brand-name to trust upon.
What I don’t like about it?
- I could not think of any cons for this product…I had a good experience using it.
- It contains mineral oil that may cause breakouts for some. (Though I never had any breakout problems though my skin is combination/oily)
- Though it does not make my eyes water, it does form an oily layer if it enters my eyes. So I have to rinse them well. (but I can compromise this for red, teary eyes)
My Ratings: :-* :-*:-*:-*:-* (really liked it a lot)