WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Claims : Roger & Gallet Hands & Nails Balm Fleur de Figuier 30ml is a balm for the hand and the nails enriched in shea butter and contains extracts of fig.
This rich balm nourishes, soothes and relaxes your hands and your nails and let a light fragrance of fig flower on your skin.
Price : 5 Euros / Rs 380 approx for 30 ml
You can purchase this brand from feelunique.com
My Experience with Roger & Gallet Hand and Nail Balm
Today I am sharing a lovely French Pharmacy find with you all. My Kama Hand Cream got over during the trip so I had to pick something quick. I saw these at a pharmacy. Honestly, I think I got attracted to the gorgeous packaging. Plus it mentioned that it was natural and without parabens. I decided to give it a go and I absoluuutely love it. This is very comparable to the L’occitane Hand creams (which also is a French brand) but for a fraction of price.
- It is lightweight hand cream that absorbs very quickly in hands.
- Leaves no trace of greasiness behind.
- The texture is lightweight and spreads easily. It’s almost a mix between a light cream and light moisturiser.
- Smells amazing sort of fruity and the fragrance lingers on for a while.
- Keeps hands moisturized for good 3-4 hours. Infact now that it is not as cold in Delhi, I use it only after washing hands and it keeps the moisture intact in my hands.
- It also prevented my hands from getting any cuticles.
- It keeps hands really soft after you use it.
- Comes in an easy squeeze tube. So easy to carry around.
- It is made of natural ingredients and is free of parabens.
- Availability is the only issue.
Overall, I absolutely love this hand cream. If you can get hold of it, definitley pick it up. No brainer, good find! 🙂
Marks & Spencer Fig & Orange Oil Moisturising Hand & Nail Cream
Best Marks and Spencer Hand Creams Available in India
Kiehl’s Fig Leaf and Sage Skin Softening Body Lotion Review
The Body Shop Almond Hand and Nail Cream Review
The Body Shop Almond Oil Daily Hand and Nail Cream Review