Price : Rs 480 for 125ml
My Experience : I mentioned earlier that my nails were going through a very rough patch
(I made it sound like a relationship 😛 ) So I decided to change things up a bit at my end and everything worked. This nail paint caught my eye because it claimed to be acetone and parabens free. I thought it might not be very powerful at removing the nail paint. I still gave it a shot. I have to say that this is by far the best nail paint remover I have EVER used!
- It removes all kinds of nail polishes easily.
- I don’t need a ton of product.
- It is very gentle on nails and it has definitely prevented my nails from getting weak.
- It does not leave whitish cast behind when used.
- It does not dry out the nail at all
- No funky smell but it does have some kind of a strong smell.
- the bottle is simple, lightweight and functional.
Rating : 5/5
Before and After
Have you used Sephora Smooth Nail Polish Remover? Which is your favourite nail paint remover?
Sephora Long Lasting Khol Pencil in Plum Shimmer
Sephora Long Lasting Khol Pencil in Mysterious Blue
Sephora Blockbuster Palette 2010
Sephora Disney Cinderella Palette
Sephora Hair Brushes Sculpting Brush
Sephora Lagoon Creamy Body Wash
Sephora Flashy Liner Waterproof in Deep Black
Sephora Supreme Body Lotion – Everyday Luxury