FUNday: Silver & Black Smokey Eyes and Hot Pink Lips Makeup Photo Tutorial
Hi everyone..so..here is another FUNday..this is the third makeup look from the series of four looks I did for the holiday/party season..this is just a simple black and silver smokey eye with bold hot pink lipstick.very easy to do and less time consuming.so let’s get started..
*you can apply your base makeup before or after eye makeup.your choice.
Step 1: apply an eyeshadow base of your choice.(I used concealer).and blend it.
Step 2: now take a black eyeliner pencil and apply it thickly on the upper lashline.next take a silver eyeliner pencil and apply it above that black eyeliner up to the crease.this will serve as a nice base to make the colours pop.this step is completely optional.you can happily skip this step if your eyeshadows are nicely pigmented or if you’ve applied a good primer like UDPP or a MAC paintpot.i had to use all crappy eyeshadows which were poorly pigmented..so I did this step.
*need not do the next step if you have good silver eyeshadow.in that case you can use the black kohl /liner allover the lid and smudge it.this will serve as a base for both black and silver eye shadows.
Step 3: Now take a silver eyeshadow and pat it on the silver eyeliner base.then take a matte black eyeshadow and pat it on top of black eyeliner and blend it in to the silver eyeshadow.take some more black eyeshadow and apply it in the outer v.blend it.you can also smoke it out above the crease if you want to.I didn’t.
Step 4: Apply the same silver eyeshadow in the inner corners.you can also use frosty/shimmery white.then apply some silver and black eyeshadows on the lower lashline too.(mine is not showing up because they were poorly pigmented).then line the upper lashline with a black liquid/gel eyeliner.apply kajal/kohl/gel/pencil liner to lower and upper waterline.curl your lashes and finish off with 2-3 coats of mascara.eye makeup is finished!
*since I am using a bold lip colour I did not use any highlighter on my browbone.just applied some pressed powder..
Step 5: Apply a bold bright fuschia/hot pink lipstick.dark skinned beauties may opt for deep pink/magenta lipstick.since we are using a bold colour,it is best to use a lip liner underneath and to outline the lips. Apply a pink blush. And tada…here is the finished look..
Kishi wishi for all of you.. :* 🙂
1) foundation: giordani gold adaptive foundation in “light ivory” and mary kay medium coverage foundation in “ivory/ivoire 200” (I mixed both to get the right shade and finish)
2) concealer: oriflame absolute concealer for eyes in “pink” and “gold”(only for eyes).for face I used Pierre cardin stick concealer in “04 ambre”(not photographed)
3)blush: loreal bare naturale blush in “perfectly peach”.
4) oriflame visions pressed powder in “light”.
1)Versace sensual glam lipstick in “V2009/82909”
1) oriflame dual skin corrector in “medium” as an eyeshadow base
2) black and silver eyeshadows from some unbranded palette.
3) black side of oriflame dynamic duo eyeliner pencil in “laurel&hardy”, unknown brand silver eyeliner pencil.
3) ambika pillai mascara.
4) shahnaz hussain kajal.
5) ambika pillai liquid liner.
6) eye lash curler(not photographed)
7) brush that came in oriflame brush set.
Oriflame brow pencil in “medium”
Hope you all liked it. 🙂 remember..hot pink is the new red! And don’t be afraid to flaunt those hot pink sexy lips this party season :* any suggestions and requests are happily welcome.. :))