This is a soft everyday look I created for people who own the Sleek Oh So Special Palette. Actually, it’s quite a simple look and you can use just any browns and golds. I personally wear this look a LOT. I have kept it quite simple so that people who are new to makeup can start with this simple look. Hope you like it. 🙂
I used these 4 colours in the palette:
- I applied a wash of light biscuit colour all over the lid uptil the brow. This not only gives a smooth base to work on but also makes your brow area look cleaner and better.
- Next I applied the dark brown eyeshadow just in the crease and kept moving my brush to and fro to blend out the colour.
- Then I applied the shimmery brown colour just on the centre of the lid to add a little shine to the lids.
- I applied the soft pink colour just on the inner third of the lower lash line to give a little break from all brown look. This step is optional. You just have to be careful that you use pink very light handedly or you might end up looking ill.
- From the same palette I used the while colour and applied in the inner corner of the eye.
- Apply eye liner, culer lashes and apply mascara.
- I used a shimmery apricot pink blush and a coordinating lipstick to add a little colour to my face. You can also do pinks with the same look. 🙂
Products Used :
Also Read :
Sleek Makeup Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette Review, Swatches
Sleek Makeup Caribbean Collection Photos, Swatches
Smokey Eye: Brown Black Smokey Eye Tutorial
Black Smokey Eye Tutorial
Silver Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP AND DIY VIDEOS AND READ IMBB COMPLETELY AD FREE. DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!