WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
This is a soft everyday look I created for people who own the Sleek Oh So Special Palette. Actually, it’s quite a simple look and you can use just any browns and golds. I personally wear this look a LOT. I have kept it quite simple so that people who are new to makeup can start with this simple look. Hope you like it. 🙂
I used these 4 colours in the palette:
- I applied a wash of light biscuit colour all over the lid uptil the brow. This not only gives a smooth base to work on but also makes your brow area look cleaner and better.
- Next I applied the dark brown eyeshadow just in the crease and kept moving my brush to and fro to blend out the colour.
- Then I applied the shimmery brown colour just on the centre of the lid to add a little shine to the lids.
- I applied the soft pink colour just on the inner third of the lower lash line to give a little break from all brown look. This step is optional. You just have to be careful that you use pink very light handedly or you might end up looking ill.
- From the same palette I used the while colour and applied in the inner corner of the eye.
- Apply eye liner, culer lashes and apply mascara.
- I used a shimmery apricot pink blush and a coordinating lipstick to add a little colour to my face. You can also do pinks with the same look. 🙂
Products Used :
Also Read :
Sleek Makeup Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette Review, Swatches
Sleek Makeup Caribbean Collection Photos, Swatches
Smokey Eye: Brown Black Smokey Eye Tutorial
Black Smokey Eye Tutorial
Silver Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial