The Body Shop White Gardenia Body Mist Review
After a very long time I thought I should review a perfume or body mist. I picked this The Body Shop White Gardenia Body Mist which I got during a sale for $2 for 100ml!!!! I had no idea how this would smell when I ordered this online but the fragrance freak in me urged me to try this 😉 I didn’t have any fragrance of this kind in my collection so thought of giving it a try and it didn’t disappoint me.
The scent belongs to the floral musky family and it is a delicate, soft and serene scent, infused with a sparkling blend of lotus flower, gardenia, bergamot and soft musk notes. I hate musky perfumes, especially floral musky ones but I really really like this body mist. Though is it musky, it is mild and hence not disturbing unlike other perfumes that are too strong and sometimes even causes headache. Even I started liking the musky and floral notes these days. 🙂
When I sprayed it on my skin it feels fresh and at the same time mild. As it is mild this does not last for a long time and that did disappoint me a bit. So I am thinking of getting the body cream from this range and apply it over the sprayed area to lock the fragrance.
- Nice smell :)) I am sure there wouldn’t be anyone who doesn’t like this.
- Simple and neat packaging.
- Easy to use spray bottle with lid intact.
- Easily available in all The Body Shop stores.
- Does not cause any irritation while sprayed directly on my skin.
- The bottle is small and light weight, hence can be easily carried with us in the handbag.
- The smell does not last long.
- It is expensive for a small bottle during normal time and hence the best time to get it is sale..sale..sale..
- This gets over very quickly as this is a small bottle and also it is mild so I keep spraying this again and again for at least thrice a day.
- I think it is a limited edition body mist. I am not very sure though.
My Rating – :-* :-* :-* :-*
Would I Repurchase? – Yes. Also I would like to try other body sprays from The Body Shop. I have already tried Aqua Lily body spray from the same brand and both were really good. So definitely I will get this again until I get bored with it.
WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP AND DIY VIDEOS AND READ IMBB COMPLETELY AD FREE. DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!