WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Hi Everyone, 🙂
Here’s my new makeup look. I wanted to create very moist, dewy skin and these shimmery flamed eyes. 😀 For skin, I have used two primers to create the look – a smoothing one just on the centre of the face and a shimmery glowing one to get that glow. Then, I used a thin layer of foundation, concealer and powder to finish it all. Of course, the highlighter. 😀
Eyes :Apply eye primer. Then, trace liquid liner on upper lash line.
Apply medium pink eyeshadow as a transition color blended above the crease. Apply a deep plum eyeshadow just in the crease. Using your finger tip, use a shimmery copper gold shadow and press it on the lid.
Now, apply black kohl on both lash line and waterline.
Using a smudger brush and some dark plum shadow, smudge the kohl both on waterline and upper lash line.
Finish off with mascara and lashes. And you are ready to rock and roll those flame sexy eyes. 😀
Loving these eyeshadows by Makeup Geek. They are truly precious!
There are a lot of new products that I am trying out right now. I want to show them in action to you guys as I go along using them. Then in a few days, I’d review them for you all. Let me know which reviews from the products listed you want to read first. 🙂
By the way, don’t powder too much if you want to keep the dewy glow. And if you use a a lot of powder, just mist some rose water on your skin and that would bring that fresh dewiness back to the skin.
Have a great day all of you. Mwaaah!! Do share your pics if you give this look a try. 🙂
- Cover FX Primer (all over the face)
- NARS Smoothing Primer (on the center of the face).
- Orange corrector from Anasatasia contour kit for under the eyes.
- Suqqu Foundation.
- Becca Concealer.
- Becca Powder.
- Anastasia Powder Contour Kit.
- Anastasia Glow Kit.
- Used orange and pink eyeshadows as blush.
- Eyeshadows Makeup Geek – Simply Marlena (transition), cherry cola (crease), flame thrower (centre), a white eyeshadow from MUFE for brow bone.
- Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes Mascara.
- Suqqu Liquid liner.
- Suqqu Brow Pen.
- Colorbar Kajal.
- Huda Beauty Samantha Lashes
- Rimmel Lip Liner EPIC