You don’t need a perfect hour glass figure to look great. Some people, as I have noticed, have a good body but they don’t look smart. Whereas, some look great even though they have body flaws. Now, enough of my nonsense talk. The point I am trying to make is that you can look superb if you know your body shape and dress accordingly.
You can easily see women wearing shapeless clothes. What I get from their style is that they try to cover their bulging tummy but end up hiding their whole body. From a fashion point of view, nothing looks worse than seeing a big tummy hanging over the top of jeans or coming out from beneath an undersized top.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
Being comfortable in your skin is good. But being this comfortable? I just don’t get it. Be trendy and fashionable but don’t be a clown.
Some tips to hide your tummy:
Here are some tips to that may help you choose clothes to hide your tummy fat. The best way to hide what is actually there is by creating a diversion.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
• Do not wear skinny jeans: Always opt for boot-cut or straight fitting jeans. Skinny jeans will accentuate your hips and torso as they are smaller at the bottom. Also, stay away from low-waisted jeans as they tend to draw more attention on waist.
• Go for wide waistband trousers and skirts: Avoid any details on the front of the trousers. Also, avoid trousers with any pockets, mainly side pockets. As far as skirts are concerned do not wear slim miniskirts, as they will make you look heavier than you really are.
• Wrapover and empire style dresses or tops will look very flattering on you. Choose tops that extend over your waistline. Short tops won’t do justice for you.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
• Avoid belts: Wearing belts around breast, waist or hip areas is a complete no no. They will draw more attention to the area you want to disguise.
• Pay attention to colours: Always try and wear dark colors on the bottom, as dark colors tend to have slimming effect. Keep light colors toward the top when selecting an outfit. This will help you conceal your stomach.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
• Never tuck your blouses and shirts: Choose shirts or tops with embellished necklines to draw the eye up. V-necks and wide necklines will suit you.
• Wear patterns on the lower half of your body to draw attention away from your belly. Try light layers to move the eye over problematic areas.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
Just don’t limit yourself to these points. Your confidence and comfort matter more than what you choose to wear. Try out things that you like and have fun.
If you have any more tips to hide belly fat please share with us.
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
How to Dress According to Body Type
Body Type: Different Body Shapes!
Coats: How to Select Perfect Coat for your Body Type
Jeans: How To Choose Jeans For Your Body Type
How to Dress During Pregnancy
Sweater Dresses : How to Style a Sweater Dress
How To Dress for a First Date
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips