I’ve got the Blues …. Photo Makeup Tutorial
This is a quick tutorial for an everyday look that uses blue tones instead of the regular flat blacks.
- Black Pencil Liner (I’ve used Lakme Perfect Definition Eye Liner)
- Dark Blue Pencil Liner ( I’ve used MAC Technokohl liner in Auto-de-Blue)
- Grey Liquid Liner (I’ve used MAC Liquid Last Liner in Disco Black – its grey with Purple tones)
- Blue Mascara ( I’ve used Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Royal Blue but I know everyone has their own preferred brands, also you don’t have to use the same Color, a Black will work too)
- For a lil extra, A Light Metallic Blue Eye Pencil (I’ve used Revlon in Aqua Blue)
Use your regular foundation, concealer etc, or do this on a Bare face. I’ve just dusted my face with MAC sheer pressed powder in NC 30.
Step 2: Line your upper Lash Line with a Black Pencil Liner.
Step 3: Horizontally, Half way over the black, line your eye with a Grey Liquid Liner. You can substitute this with Dark Blue shade.
Step 4: Line your lower Waterline and Lashline with a Dark Navy Blue Pencil Liner.
Step 5: Apply Mascara, preferably in a shade of Blue but Black will do
This look isn’t very obvious, but to show you the subtle difference it can make to your face, here is one eye done the way I have described above and another with the same steps but all in Black … As you can see the Blue Mascara doesn’t show anymore, it just hints at blue in certain lighting.
For a lil more fun, line your lower lashline with a metallic Blue pencil to really bring out the blues
This is me wearing with one eye black and one eye blue. As you can see the blue tones just opens my eye a bit more, while defining them at the same time. If you have a frosty pink Lippie this works great to create a look in “cool” tones
Do try this look and let me know how it goes !
PS – this isn’t the greatest picture in the world but im not too good at clicking snaps of myself – so apologies !
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!