Lakme Fruit Moisture Honey & Avocado Winter Perfect Day Cream Review
This rich intense moisturiser deeply conditions dry skin and repairs skin damage caused by the harsh winter. Antioxidant rich golden honey keeps your skin looking young and radiant, while buttery avocados nourish skin, helping it regain its natural moisture and youthful glow. So indulge in this day crème with SPF 9 that will not only protect your skin but will also let you enjoy the winter sun. Perfect for daytime.
Available in 50g for Rs. 150
Lakme Day Cream is a pure white day cream that comes packaged in a cute glass jar. The jar has a screw cap.
Here is the list of ingredients in Lakme Fruit Moisture Day Cream:
Although I appreciate the fact that Lakme has given the full list this time but it kind of scares me as well. I didn’t go too deep in the list but I did a little research on the few items in the list. The first two chemicals act mainly as sunscreen. Cetearyl alcohol is an emulsifying wax that is used to soften thick formulas like skin ointments. Derived from natural oils and fats, it is very efficient in stabilizing skin care formulation. Glycerine absorbs water from the air and prevents your skin from drying. There are honey and acovado extracts, which are good. And then are are parabens , which act as preservatives but can cause irritation to a few people.
My Experience with Lakme Fruit Moisture Honey and Avocado Day Cream.
- This cream keeps my skin hydrated all day long. Even by evening my skin doesn’t feel dry or stretched.
- It smells mild peachy. It can’t call it perfumey for sure. The smell never bothers.
- It never broke me out. It never caused any irritation on my skin.
- I wouldn’t suggest this for people with oily skin.
- Before doing makeup, I don’t have to wait for the cream to to get absorbed. It gets absorbed easily and doesn’t leave my skin shiny.
- My skin feels soft through out the day. This came as a surprise because considering how light it feels I was expecting my skin to feel dry after a few hours. It doesn’t. I use it every single day now.
- It’s packaged in a cute glass pot.
- The texture is light and it spreads easily.
The Not SO good things about Lakme Fruit Moisture Day Cream :
- It has SPF 9 , which I don’t think is enough . So I still have to use a separate sunscreen with this cream.
- The packaging is not travel friendly.
- The big problem I find is that the jar gets dirty at the edges and I have to clean it up every few days. Also, I would have preferred a tube, as always.
Overall I would say that Lakme has come up with a decent day cream. I have not seen any miracles after using this cream. I just find it a decent day moisturizer for people with normal to dry skin. However, I suggest that you do a little research on the ingredients before purchasing it .
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-*:-* + 0.5
Have you used Lakme Fruit Moisture Honey and Avocado Winter Perfect Day Cream? Please rate in the box below.
Sent by brand for consideration.