L’Oreal says: This bold, blend able pencil comes in deep shades and glides on easily for an intensely captivating smoldering eye look the custom sharpener is included with the liner to preserve the conal kajal tip which allows for optimal contouring of the eyes.
• Kajal inspired smoldering liner adds intense black definition to your eye
• Conal shape glides effortlessly to contour eyes
• Bold, blend able pencil comes in 3 deep shades: Black, Brown & Grey
Price & Quantity: $8 for 2.48 gm
My experience with L’Oreal Voluminous smoldering eyeliner:
I am always on a lookout for pencil eyeliners that give me an impressive color and most importantly can be used on the eye lid as well as on the waterline. L’Oreal smoldering eyeliner comes in a chubby pencil with a unique sharpener. This shade of black is a very rich, dark matte black that goes on smoothly. It works well for the waterline and holds well and gives a lot of color in just a single swipe. The rich black formula looks very intense on the waterline and does not irritate my eyes either. It is not long stay and does smudge a little bit after 2-3 hours, but I have such a great liking for dark and intense black kajals that I don’t mind smudging a little bit. You can see in the picture, where I have tried to rub the swatch and it comes off easily. This pencil glides smoothly on the eye lid and the conical shape of the pencil helps in making a thick, bolder line with precision. The formula is extra creamy and there is no need to rub the pencil on the eye lid many times. For a Smokey eye makeup, it’s easy to blend also.
This ensures that a lot of product is not used every time. I use L’Oreal voluminous smoldering eyeliner for:
• Smokey look
• Thick line
• Thin defined line
• As a kajal for waterline
• Both for day wear and for flashy party look.
Yays for L’Oreal voluminous smoldering eyeliner:
• This pencil is soft and glides smoothly.
• Can be used as an eyeliner and kajal
• Does not sting eyes.
• Can be blended easily for Smokey eye look.
• The color is matte, intense black.
• Single swipe gives a bold color payoff.
• Conical shape makes it easier to apply.
• Easy to remove.
• Comes with a special sharpener which can be used to sharpen other chubby pencils.
Nays for L’Oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner:
• Does not stay for a long time.
• It is not water proof.
• Smudges a little after 3 hours of application.
• Very less quantity.
• Tip of the pencil breaks or melts as it is very creamy.
IMBB rating: 3/5
I love this black kohl pencil but won’t be buying it again, would like to try some other brand now. Your suggestions are welcome. Till then, love you all and stay beautiful.
L’Oreal Super liner Black Lacquer Review
L’Oreal Paris Super Liner Carbon Gloss
L’oreal Super Liner Black Amethyst
L’Oreal 24H Super Liner Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in Brown
Chambor Dazzle Eye Liner Pencil – 107 Blue Dazzle
Chambor Shimmer Eye Liner in Metallic Mauve 304
Chambor Silver Shadow Compact
MAC Digi Dazzle Collection – MAC Dazzle Lipstick – India Launch
MAC Hellraiser Lipstick Review, Swatches – Digi Dazzle Collection
Ambika Pillai Liquid Eyeliner
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner (Twinkle) Photos, Swatches