Business Chic Handbag
I also wanted to show you guys the handbag I got from Oriflame. Its called the Oriflame Business Chic Handbag and I’m loving it!
Material: PVC, Polyester, Copper, Iron, Zinc Alloy
Dimension: 36x10x28 cm
Item Code: 21751
Original Price: INR 1690
Offer Price: INR 1090
My take: I was hunting for a purse to carry to work in which I can keep my laptop. I could only find the normal bagpacks and chunky looking slingbags which I didn’t like and I wanted something which looked feminine and also was a practical choice. And Voila! Oriflame to the rescue!
I really like this bag. Not only does my laptop fit in it, but I can carry all my other knick-knacks in it as well. And believe me guys, I’m a hoarder..I always have big bags and one can find everything in it, from peppermints, to bandaids, cosmetics…you name it, I’ve stored it! ;) And I’m so happy that everything fits into this one bag. Isn’t it the perfect solution to carrying 2 bags to work? Inside the purse, there are 3 compartments: 1 for the mobile, one slightly larger open compartment and one zippered area on the opposite side.
Below are pics of the inside of the purse and the side view as well. I don’t know why the inside of the bag photographed blue.It is actually PURPLE!!! Yeps! Purple -my favourite-est color in the world!! Need I say more??
Pros of Oriflame Business Chic Handbag
• Purple!!! hehe..Somehow the fact that the bag is lined in purple inside makes me feel super happy!
• Can keep your laptop inside as well as other stuff like make-up pouch, wallet, and other knick-knacks.
• The handbag looks uber professional & very classy
• The clasp is a strong one and wont spoil easily.
• The handles are also very sturdy so it can take a lot of weight and wont break any time soon.
Cons of Oriflame Business Chic Handbag
• Wish it had more compartments.
• Availability is an issue since Oriflame products can only be purchased through an agent
• Very expensive for an Oriflame purse. One can buy a Baggit one for a similar amount.
Rating: 4.5/5 (-.5 for the limited compartments)
Have you used handbags from oriflame?
Different Types Of Handbags – Which one would you pick?
Top Handbags Brands- 1
Bags Trend : HandBags for Summers 2011
Handbag: Top Women Handbags Brands- 2
Women Hand Bags: Does Size Really Matter?
Body Type: Different Body Shapes!
Handbags and your Body Shape