WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
In this post, I’m going to tell you about some miraculous foods that actually help you burn fat while you sleep. Yes, you read that correctly! Our body helps us digest the food that we eat while we sleep, which is why it is very important to eat the right food before bedtime, so that we can boost our metabolism and aid the weight loss process.
Let’s take a look at these 10 foods that burn fat while we sleep:
1. Lemon: Although one might think lemons to be acidic because of their sharp and sour taste, this citrus fruit actually has an incredible alkalizing effect on the body. This is great for the health of our liver, which in turns aids digestion, boosts metabolism and burns fat while we sleep.
2. Avocado: Avocado is an excellent source of very healthy fat (Omega 9), but much to everyone’s surprise, it actually helps burn the fat in our bodies. Eat avocado as part of your dinner, so that it can help boost your metabolism and convert the fat in your body into energy.
3. Coconut: Eating coconut or even consuming limited quantities of coconut oil can provide you with the right dose of healthy fats that maintain the liver function and help burn fat. Coconut also helps you feel and stay full, thereby preventing you from overeating.
4. Green tea: Green tea is a great source of metabolism boosting antioxidants. Not only is it a great thing to have to improve your overall health and immunity, it is especially useful for burning abdominal fat. Drink a cup of green tea after your meals to aid digestion and burn fat.
5. Leafy greens: Low in calories and low in carbohydrates, leafy greens are packed with excellent nutrients and lots of fibre. This keeps you feeling full for longer, while nourishing your body and burning fat.
6. Grapefruit: Grapefruit is known to be an excellent food that promotes weight loss just by itself. Make sure to include it in your diet, especially if you are trying to lose weight. If you don’t like the taste, you can choose to add it to a smoothie.
7. Oats: Oats are a great source of fibre, and eating oats means you stay full for much longer and don’t need to fill up on other carbs that add to your weight. You can switch your regular roti or rice with oats at dinnertime.
8. Dates: A powerhouse of nutrients, dates are an excellent way to satisfy your sweet tooth without adding any extra calories. Dates are also rich in fibre, which again means that you feel full faster and don’t end up overeating.
9. Legumes: Legumes like dals and beans are an excellent source of protein in the diet. They keep you feeling full for longer, add to the nutrient profile of your diet, and help you keep your weight in check.
10. Whole grains: Cutting out all refined grains from your diet can be the best thing that you can do to aid your weight loss journey. Focus on eating whole, unrefined grains, like brown, red or black rice (instead of white rice), and grains like ragi, jowar and bajra instead of refined wheat.
8 Ways to Burn More Fat Faster
Do Weight Loss/Fat Burning Belts Really Work
Foods that Break Down the Belly Fat
10 Home Remedies to Lose Belly Fat
10 Fat Burning Foods
10 Amazing Ways to Avoid Wrinkles While You Are Asleep
8 Incredible Bedtime Beauty Tips You Have To Try