by Sarita S.
Do you have tummy fat? Does it make you uncomfortable? 🙁 If yes, then this article can help you 🙂 . Here are some foods that can help break down belly fat. These are incredibly effective for burning fat and making the skin beautiful. Also, these are easily available in the market. Here are best fat burning food that you must try:
- Almonds: Almonds can promote weight loss and improve cholesterol levels. Almonds are high in protein and fiber. Fiber can help you to stay full for a longer duration. They are slightly high in calories, but that will not grant to belly fat. Almonds increases memory also.
- Green Tea: Drink green tea every day for 2-3 times, it reduces weight rapidly.
- Walnuts: Walnuts also help to reduce weight. Walnuts being good in Omega 3 fatty acid, protein and fiber that makes you less hungry.
- Apple: “An apple a day keeps the doctor away”. Eating apple every day can help you lose weight. Apple is high in fiber and low in calories. Containing minerals and vitamins. It boosts your metabolism also.
- Yogurt: Yogurt can help reduce fat quickly from your body. It also reduce tummy bloating and is good in digestion. Eat yogurt on a daily basis to cut down the belly fat.
- Citrus Fruits: Citrus fruits help to promote weight loss. They are excellent source of vitamin C, which can help boost immune function. It contains fiber and low calories. Citrus fruits are that of: lemon, orange, lime, kinnow etc….
- Eggs: Egg is high in protein, but less people know that it can burn fat. It contains less calories. Eat the white part of the egg for weight loss.
- Flaxseeds: Flaxseeds helps to reduce weight. It contains Omega 3 fatty acid and fiber; these aid in decreasing hunger. Flaxseeds are low in carbohydrate and also low in calories.
- Watermelon: Watermelon is a rich source of water, fiber and potassium. Watermelon cleanses your body and boosts metabolism.
- Cantaloupe: Cantaloupe is sweet and high in water content, which helps aid in weight loss.
- Pears: Pears are super food for weight loss. It is high in fibre that helps you to keep full.
- Amla (Indian Gooseberry) Juice: Amla juice is good for our health in many ways. It removes toxins from our body. In addition, it burns calories faster and increases the metabolic rate of our body. It is high in vitamin C too.
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal is a great food for weight loss. Oats are high in soluble fibre.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Drink 2 tsp of Apple cider vinegar with warm/hot water before your meal, for 2 times a day. It burns fat faster.
Try the above food out. Do exercise daily, don’t starve yourself and most importantly feel proud about yourself. 🙂 🙂
10 Fat Burning Foods
Top 10 Foods to Reduce Belly Bloating
Grocery List For Those Who Want To Lose Weight
10 Foods that Ruin Your Skin
8 Immune Boosting Foods
10 Simple Foods to Have Post-Workout
10 Great Tips to Fasting it Right
Easy Way to Diet
Easy and Effective Ways to Lose Weight
How to Lose Weight in 4 Weeks- Diet Chart for Weight Loss
How to Lose Weight in One Month- Diet Chart for Weight Loss (Part 2)