Hiya Everyone, 🙂
How is the week coming along for you guys? 🙂
Translucent loose powder is one of those things that I always have in my vanity. I also carry a teeny bit of it in a small jar when I am travelling. Here are 5 of my favourite ways on how I use this magical powder. 🙂
- As a final setting powder : I finish off my entire makeup and set everything with a light dusting of translucent powder using a fluffy powder brush.Since the powder is sheer and translucent, it does not budge with my makeup colors.And it sets my makeup making it last long.
- As a concealer setter : I always set my under eye concealer with translucent powder. Sometimes compact powders add a bit of cakiness underneath the eyes. Translucent powder would set the under eye concealer the most natural way.
- To catch eyeshadow fall out : In most cases I like to do my face makeup before the eye makeup. So I add a thick layer of loose powder underneath the eyes/ on cheek bones before doing my eye makeup. This way the loose powder catchs all the fall out. Once I am done with your eye makeup, I sweep the excess powder away. Tada! my face makeup looks fresh as ever! *happydance*
- For oily lids : I have very funny lids I tell ya. 😛 Some days they become super oily and some days they are dry as parched lands. 😛 So on oily lids days what I do is that I apply a bit of concealer on my lids and then set it with some loose powder. I have noticed that loose powder soaks up the oil better than the compact powder. This trick also works as a great wake-me-up trick. 🙂
- Foundation on good skin days : Some days when I barely need anything on my skin, I apply a bit of concealer on my under eyes and set everything with translucent powder. It gives that light sheer polished look to the skin.
Hope you find these tips helpful. 🙂
So you tell me how do you like to use loose powder? 🙂
Loose Powder or Pressed Powder? Ask IMBB
Bourjois Mineral Enriched Loose Powder Review
Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator Loose Powder Review
The Body Shop Loose Face Powder Review
Ask IMBB Gang : Is Loose Powder the Best Way to Set Foundation?
Chambor Luminous Compact Powder, Loose Powder, Concealer Photos