If there’s one natural ingredient you should include in your skincare routine, it is almonds! They are a rich source of vitamin E and can tackle a lot of skin care issues – from clearing dark circles to making skin soft and smooth, almonds can do it all. Don’t we all love almond oil for its anti-ageing properties? We would also like to mention that the high antioxidant content in them fight free radicals and prevents damage to skin cells. And that’s why, you should absolutely try these 5 almond face packs.
1. Almond and Saffron Face Pack: Take a bowl and add milk, some kesar/saffron strands and three almonds to it. Let it soak overnight in the fridge because the almonds need to get soft and the kesar needs to mix in the milk well. The next day peel the almonds and make it into a paste form. Add some besan/gram flour to the rest of the ingredients. Apply on the face and neck, leave for 15 minutes, and wash off in a circular motion. This pack lightens, exfoliates, and fades away dark spots as well with regular use.
2. Almond, Rose, and Sandalwood Face Pack: Take 10-12 rose petals and crush them well, add 2 tbsp of rose water, 1 tbsp of almond powder, and 1 tbsp of sandalwood powder. Apply this pack on the face, leave on for 15 minutes, and rinse off with water. Follow up with a good moisturizer.
3. Red Lentils, Almond Face Pack For Glowing Skin: Take 2-3 tablespoons of red lentils (masoor dal) and 2-3 almonds. Soak red lentils and almonds in water for at least 2 hours. Then grind them in a mixer to make a paste. Now, add 3-4 pinches of powdered camphor to the red lentils and almond paste. Mix well. Add an appropriate amount of raw milk to make a smooth paste with a medium consistency that is easy to spread. Mix all the ingredients well and your face pack is ready to use. Apply on the face for 20 minutes and rinse off with normal water.
4. Green Tea and Almond Face Pack: Brew one green tea bag in water for 2 – 3 minutes. In a bowl, take 2 tbsp of almond powder. Add 1 tbsp of honey and mix well. Now, take 2 tbsp of brewed green tea and mix well. Apply this pack on the face and neck area. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes or till completely dry. You can sip on the green tea in the meantime. Wash off with normal water.
5. Dry Fruits Face Pack For Glowing Skin: Now since winters are here and every skin type feels stretchy and parched, here’s an absolutely great dry fruits skin pack that you can make right now for glowing and soft skin. Full recipe here.