Cetaphil cream/lotion is a very popular cream, often recommended to treat dryness of dry and sensitive skin. It has been around for a long time and many people swear by this product in spite of using many other exciting products. It can be used for just about everything. In this post, we will be talking about some amazing ways to use Cetaphil lotion in your beauty regimen.
1. As an intense lip moisturizer: My stretchy dry lips were so moist and plump within 8 hours of leaving this on. Thank you doctor!
2. As a makeup remover: Forgot your makeup remover? Use this! It is extremely safe for eyes too.
3. As an eyebrow cream: Dab on a little on your eyebrows to tame and control those unruly brows.
4. As an in-flight savior: The flight cabin is extremely drying and your skin (face, hands and elbows) get extremely dry. You can use this to your rescue. My nostrils tend to dry inside the plane and I apply this into my nose using a cotton bud. Being fragrance free it’s perfect.
5. As an after shave/wax care: This is perfect for soothing and calming the razor cuts or the waxed follicles and reduce the discomfort
6. As an in-between treatment option: Those of you who are on strong creams like retinol, glycolic acid, etc. know how much your skin gets sensitive and sore. When you are taking the 1-2 day break in between your treatment, slather this all over your face for that soothing relief to your skin.
7. As a post manicure and pedicure care: After the scrubbing, soaking and cleansing agents, your hands and feet will thank you if you immediately follow your manicures and pedicures (while at the parlor itself) with a thick slathering of this cream.
8. To soothe mild burns and rashes: Got minor burns with that curling tong or hair straightener. Pull out Cetaphil cream to treat minor burns and to alleviate the redness.
9. As a massage cream: This lotion has multiple uses and using it to massage cream is just one of them.
10. To tackle flyaways in the hair: Skip hair sprays with loads of chemicals and instead apply a Cetaphil lotion to tame flyaways and keep that hair in place.