WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Avon colour rich renewable lipstick butter scotch
This post is about my day to day brown lipstick. Not my HG, as I haven’t found one but something I reach for, on and off.
I brought this lipstick from my mami, who was an Avon representative at that time. I found it lying on her dresser, tried it on once and asked her for a new one. It was beautiful and the best part about this was the finish it gave me and how smoothly it glided on my lips.
This is the best lipstick texture wise I have used till date. On the packaging it says made in navi Mumbai and quantity of 2.5 Gms.
I had brought it more than a year ago and I do not think it is available now with Avon. If it is, please let me know becasue mine is about to finish. I would love to try more colours of this beauty.
The main purpose of this lipstick is to reduce fine lines.
Ultra Colour Rich Renewable Lipstick is formulated with state-of-the-art micro-encapsulated complex of pigments and special setting ingredients to keep colour and shine. It has a rich, creamy feel. Available in three finishes: Sheer with SPF 15, Matte and Satin.
The colour did apply smoothly to my lips and felt very creamy and luxurious on. More like all the high end brands.
I found the lipstick maintained true colour for about 3 hours with no eating or drinking taking place.
Avon Ultra Colour Rich Renewable Lipstick glides on your lips very smoothly. It provides complete coverage and wears for hours. The formula is not sticky and provides moisture. It contains Vitamin E to help hydrate your lips and retain moisture. I have never had and bleeding or feathering with this lipstick.
Yes one thing specific about this lipstick it moisturised my lips enough.
About the colour:
I chose butter scotch because when I applied this colour I felt it was a perfect brown plus the texture is what I feel in love with.
You can see how the swatch is in the pictures and how the lipstick looks in the tube.
This is the amongst the few Avon lipsticks I own. And I absolutely love it.
Pros of Avon Butterscotch Lipstick
• The texture is amazing. For people who suffer the problem of chapped lips, dry lips, fine lines and more this is it.
• The colour itself is such that it can be worn by ladies of all age group.
• The finish is satin-matte.Not absolutely satin and not absolute matte and not even drying like most matte lipsticks are.
• Avon, as we all know is widely available through its representatives in India and all over.
• Avon usually has many offer running, when I got this this was about 120 rs.
• Colours, lot of colours available from browns to pinks to mauves.
• I have used most of it and will look for a similar colour or a nude brown for Indian skin tone, if any of you lovelies has any recommendation please comment below.
• The quanitity, I feel when there is a small packaging of some lipstick available its easy that you buy it first try it for a while and if you do not like it you do not end up wasting much and regretting. Likewise I had brought the small pack.
Cons of Avon Butterscotch Lipstick
• Nothing apart from the fact I wish these lipsticks were still available
Overall rating :-* :-* :-* :-* + 0.5
Also Read :
Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipstick Review, Photos, Swatches
Avon Simply Pretty Colorbliss Lipstick: My Favourite Shades
Avon Simply Pretty Foundation, Pressed Powder, Lipstick Review, Photos, Swatches
Avon Color Rich Moisture Seduction Lipstick Review, Swatches