Avon Matte Nail Paint Grey Cement NOTD
A few things that I noticed about Avon Matte nail paints are :
- they are thicker than the regular nail paints and a little difficult to apply. Atleast I found it a little difficult to get the even application.
- the dry in 1-2-3-4-5 seconds. 😀 Before you even know it, they’d dry. Now the bad part is that since they dry so super quick you have work very fast with them or else they’d look thick and streaky.
- the actual finish of the colour comes after the nail-polish dries completely. So don’t judge the nail paint during the process of application.
- these nail paints are not for everyone. If you like nice glossy nail paints, totally skip these. These are flat matte. Infact, I myself let a glossy nail paint on my first nail paint be like that. Otherwise my hands were looking quite dull.
- they are very opaque. One coat and you’d get a full coverage on your nails. I used two coats.
- they chip within a day. 😐 (See my middle finger, it has already started to chip :(( As soon as i completed taking photo, a little part of the nail paint is already gone and I can see my nail through it. :(( ) It is a big drawback for someone like me. I barely find time to paint my nails and something that chips within a day is a HUGE negative point for me.
Overall, I did like the whole concept . I loved the matte part but I hated the chipping part. I can only wish that they improve their nail paint formula because I’d love to buy more of these. And I’d do more NOTDs for the rest of the nail paints for you. 🙂
*the arrow indicates the chipped part and now it has already come off . 🙁 I had applied two coats of nail paint yesterday.