Avon Simply Pretty Nail Wear Pro Nail Enamel ‘Summer Peach’ Review and Swatch
Hello all IMBB beauties. Today I am reviewing the newly launched Summer Manicure nail color by Avon. They have launched two colors for the summer. I had got one of it. Below are the swatches for those who are thinking to buy it.
• Shine lasts upto 10 days.
• Get the look of a professional manicure
• High gloss, wet-look finish with long-lasting color
• Precision flat brush for easy application
Price:- INR 119/- each (On offer any 2 for INR 149/-)
What Avon says about the new products?
Paint your nails in bright colors with our professional nail enamels!
2 New Shades- Summer Peach and Mystic Blue.
Brochure shopping is always difficult. Specially choosing the shades are tricky. So when I had seen this shade in the current brochure I thought this might be a light soft peach color. My friend also wanted this so we too the advantage of the offer and ordered this. My first reaction seeing this was OMG!! too bright!!! May be I forgot to see the claim of bright colors. It’s a very matte, neony bright peach color. I was even skeptical to try it. But after trying it I am in love with this. Though its bright peach but looks really nice as summer is all about bright colors. :))
The quality of these nail enamels is quite impressive. They truly are pro nail paints. The finish is glossy. I don’t require a top coat even. In the pictures I am not wearing any top coat on the nail paint.
This is how it looks on my hand.
I quite like the brush. Its flat and really professional kind of. It applies the nail paint evenly. I have applied two coats to really make it pop!!
This is how the brush looks.
I have other nail paints from their Nail Wear Pro range. I did not order the Mystic Blue as I already have many blue shades in my collection. This was definitely a worth add and an amazingly unique color. I guess I will be using this a lot for Nail Art too. 🙂 :yahoo:
This is what I did in a much hustle-bustle. And I chipped my thumb nail this time so had to cut short my nails too. So really did not feel like doing any nail art. I just applied chocolate brown dots on the sides of my pint and ring finger nails.
Overall I am loving this nail paint. I personally recommend this to fair to medium skin tone girls. This will be too bright for the dark skinned beauties. But if you dare to wear…please go ahead. :-*
Pros of Avon Nail Enamel Summer Peach
- Love the quality of the nail enamel.
- Quick drying no mess formula.
- Gives you professional glossy finish.
- Adds a pop of color to any boring outfit.
- Brush is quite professional and easy to apply formula.
- Completely a bright summery peachy shade.
Cons of Avon Nail Enamel Summer Peach
- Price might be a con if bought separately. But in offer this is not a bad deal.
- Would not suit dark skinned beauties as it’s a bright neony peach. But as I said confidence matters. If you can carry it off no stopping. 🙂
- Available only through Avon representatives.
That’s all for the cons.
I will rate this range and specially this summery nail paint :star: :star: :star: :star:
Hope I helped you something to decide whether to buy or not!
Happy shopping :-*
Also Read :
Avon Simply Pretty Nail Enamel: A REVIEW
Avon Simply Pretty Nail Enamel Glitter Galaxy, Juicy Plum, Red
Shades: Avon Simply Pretty Colour Me Pretty Nail Enamel
Cute Smiley Nail Art Tutorial