WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
By Megha Sharma
Hello beautiful people,
I picked up this leave-in along with the BBlunt volume conditioner. Packed in my favourite shade of pink, it’s an instant gratification. I am always on the look-out for leave-in conditioners for my curly hair even though I have used good ones earlier.
Curl-Defining Leave-In Cream. Curls need definition and this hassle-free cream makes it easy. It enhances curls & waves and also tames frizz. Go ahead, show your curls some love.
Rs. 550 for 150 gm.
My Experience with B Blunt High Definition Curl Defining Leave-In Cream:
The way I use this curl defining cream is, I squeeze the water out instead of rubbing my hair as it leads to breaking the curls. I don’t use a towel for my hair as it can be a little harsh and instead prefer using an old washed t-shirt. Post all the water is squeezed out and my hair is damp, I flip hair upside down and evenly apply the leave-in all over my hair. I never pull my hair down straight and I always scrunch while applying any leave-in as it enhances the curls. I tend to put more product on the ends and rest overall.
I have been using this leave-in for the last 2 weeks. The nozzle has a lock system, so it’s travel friendly and does not release a lot of product. I require three pumps for the right amount for my hair. The consistency is thick, creamy and perfect for any leave-in conditioner. The fragrance is good and lasts for quite a few hours but definitely does not smell of any natural oils.
Pros of B Blunt High Definition Curl Defining Leave-In Cream:
- My hair is very curly and seems to have a mind of its own; and depending on its mood, changes from thick curls to medium size, but this leave-in definitely defines my curls well.
- Makes my hair soft and frizz free though my hair is not too frizzy.
- Does not leave any oiliness or greasiness behind.
- On days when I have skipped the conditioner in a hurry, this leave-in has given me the same desired results though I had to use five to six pumps.
- Hydrates the hair well, no signs of dryness.
- Effect stays until the next wash.
- A little goes a long way.
What I Do Not Like about B Blunt High Definition Curl Defining Leave-In Cream:
- Though all leave-in conditioners come around the same price, this is a little pricey for 150 gm.
- The ingredients list shows more chemicals and less natural oils which is not good for my hair and usually leads to hair fall.
Would I Recommend B Blunt High Definition Curl Defining Leave-In Cream?
Yes! It definitely defines the curls, but overall, I am not gaga over the results as I have used leave-in conditioners which gave me similar results earlier.
Would I Repurchase B Blunt High Definition Curl Defining Leave-In Cream?
This bottle is going to last me for quite a few months and I have two other leave-in conditioners, so until I finish all the three, I have promised my mother not to buy any more.
Have a great day and thank you for reading.
BBlunt Full On Volume Conditioner For Fine Hair – Turn It On!
BBlunt Blown Away Volumizing Leave-in Spray
E.L.F. High Definition Powder
Make Up For Ever High Definition Microperfecting Primer #6 Yellow
MaxFactor Masterpiece High Definition Mascara
Loreal Paris Studio Curl Power-Wave Defining Spray
Finesse Curl Defining Mousse
Toni & Guy Frizz Smoothing Curl Shampoo
Macadamia Natural Oil Nourishing Leave-In Cream
Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Leave-In Conditioning Cream
L’Oreal Re-Nutrition Nourishing Cream Care Leave In Conditioner
Nexxus ProMend Split End Binding Targeted Leave-In Treatment Creme