WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Use the concealer judiciously, only on imperfection. Apply it to dark circles only, tapping finger lightly and spread towards bottom without leaving deposit under eyelid. Then apply to T zone, sides of nose, chin and around the mouth to even out your complexion. – Stafford Braganza, Head Make-up artist, Lancome
Dos in Concealer Application
- Be light with the concealer. As we age, the skin under our eyes gets thinner, so too much will result in a creased effect. It can make your skin look dull
- Pick a cream-based concealer as it blends well with the skin.
- Always choose a shade lighter to your foundation.
- If you have extremely dark under eye circles start with a pink or peach toned and for average darkness go with yellow tone.
Don’ts in Concealer Application
- Don’t put concealer everywhere.
- Never use it on eyelids or at the base of eyelashes this would result into flat, heavy look.
- Avoid using a concealer in powder form.