Bobbi Brown Long Wear Eye Pencil Jet, Mahogany Review, Swatch
The wait is over: for those who want the benefits of Bobbi’s Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in pencil form, here it is. This richly pigmented formula really goes the distance, staying put for 12 hours. Long-Wear Eye Pencil’s densely pigmented formula glides on smoothly, for intense definition that lasts all day, so there’s no need to worry about smudging or smearing. Apply in the morning and wear it into the night. Each pencil comes with a complimentary sharpener.
Price : Rs 1540 for 1.3 gm
My Experience :
There are two eye pencil colors that I always keep in place – a black and a brown. Since I already had a few black eye pencils, I decided to pick up a brown eye pencil called Mahogany from Bobbi Brown. Mahogany is a deep deep dar chocolate brown color- pretty much a black but much softer and forgiving than black. This pencil is a dream on lids. It is pretty much a creamy gel eyeliner moulded into a pencil.
- It glides on super smoothly. Does not tug the lids.
- I am partial towards the mahogany color. It is one of the prettiest browns I have in my stash.
- It works great on upper lids, waterline and tight-line.
- It stays on and on and on until you remove it. On waterline also it stays for more than 5 hours one me. If you have very watery eyes, it may stay on less. The drawback is that you’d have to use an eye makeup remover to remove this, it wouldn’t come off with your regular makeup remover or makeup wipe.
- It does not sting.
- Super pigmented.
- You may create lovely smokey eyes with these pencils but you’d have to work fast because once they set, it’s hard to budge them. For intense smokey eyes I’d still prefer a pencil like MAC Smolder that gives me enough time to play with the eyeliner.
- These are sharpen-able pencils that come with a sharpener. I prefer such pencils over the twist-up ones. For some people this may be a con as sharpening leads to product wastage.
- It does not smudge after it sets. If you have very oily lids, use an eye primer before using these pencils.
I love Mahogany so much that I picked up Jet, which is a dark black eyeliner. I am finding it hard to not to pick the rest of the colors as well. 😛
I looove these liners. I totally want to pick more of these. 🙂
Rating : 4.8/5
left- mahogany, right jet
Have you used Boo Brown Long wear Eye Pencils?
Bobbi Brown Long-wear Gel Eyeliner – Ivy Shimmer Ink
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel EyeLiner Caviar Ink Review, Swatches
How To Save Dried Gel Eye Liners
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner In Black Ink Review , EOTD
NARS – Rue Bonaparte Larger Than Life Long-wear Eyeliner
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick- My Mahogany
MAC Pro LongWear Eyeliner – Mountain Air
Faces Canada Long Wear Eyeliner-Purple
MAC Pro Longwear Eye Liner – Black Ice Review
NYC Ultra Moist Lip Wear in Mahogany
The Body Shop Lip Liner 06 in Mahogany
Dior Crayon Eyeliner Waterproof 094 Jet Black Review
L’Oreal Contour Khol: Jet Black
20 thoughts on “Bobbi Brown Long Wear Eye Pencil Jet, Mahogany Review, Swatch”
I love mahogany.. *powder* 😀
mahogany is so gorgeous rati… *woot*
Pretty clicks, I like Jet 🙂
This is great Rati! We all can use a black liner which actually doesnt budge!! Do they have these in brighter colours as well?
they have grey, plum and forest green *drool* *drool* *drool* and navy 😀
Thanks Rati! Soon my hubby is gonna ask, exactly how many Green eyeliners can a person really NEED!!! *nonono* *nonono*
its so beautiful
omg creamy eye pencils are our weakness like forever *happy dance*
they look so creamy *woot* loved the swatches Rati *haan ji*
Woooowww the pigmentation is superb *woot* *woot* *woot* these eye pencils help out soo much when in a hurry as compared to gel liner and the brush *hihi* *hifive* *hifive* and plus it comes in a gel form too *happy dance* *happy dance* and it comes in sooo many shades *woot* *woot* *woot*
They look very creamy. Nice review! ^_^
Wow.. they are so much pigmented.. I love mahogany shade… *clap*
They are so creamy and pigmented *woot* *happy dance*
Pretty swatches rati 😉
absolutely loved mahogany *happydance*
I am totally tempted to try them.. *drool* will try both jet n mahogany for sure. *happydance* *thankyou* for this finding dear. I ws searching for a versatile gel liner to start wid n this seems An end to my search.. *happydance*
They look awesome, you have tempted me so much..have to go to citywalk this weekend *pigtail* *pigtail*
jet black *happy dance* *happy dance* *happy dance*
bobbi brown ppl please come to chandigarh.. *waaa* , initially i wanted their lippies and now rati di i want this eye pencil toooo *drool*
I loved Jet, Rati. The pics are fantastic. Hope Bobbi Brown will come to my city sometime soon. 🙂