Bobbi Brown Long Stay gel eyeLiner (Caviar Ink) : This award-winning liner gives you the look of liquid liner with the ease & feel of a gel formula. Long-wearing, water-resistant color glides on & let’s you get it just right before it dries – then stays without a smear or crease. Awarded “Elle” Magazines’ ‘Top 5’ (2009) & The Knot Beauty Awards (2010).
To apply: Dip tip of Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush (coat both sides of brush head). Wipe off excess before applying to eye. Work quickly as product becomes transfer-resistant once dry. To remove, use Instant Long-Wear Makeup Remover.
Price : Rs 1000 approx
This is THE best Gel eyeliner I have ever used.
What I like about Bobbi brown Gel Eyeliner:
- The shade caviar ink is very unique. It’s neither super black nor it is not brown. So neither it looks too soft nor too harsh..Just perfect and I love it.
- The formula is creamy and it glides on your lids like a dream.
- The eyeliner stays on until you remove it. It is smudge proof, water proof and stays all day long.
- After applying, I can smudge it a little to create a soft smudged effect or just draw a fine line with it. Works great always.
- You can use this gel eyeliner as a base all over your lids and your lids wouldn’t feel uncomfortable or drying.
- The eyeliner doesn’t dry too fast in the pot. I have been using it for almost 5 months now and it is still creamy and easy to use.
- Bobbi grown Gel eyeliner doesn’t chip or feather during the day.
- I don’t use this eyeliner on my water line so I have not face any irritation or burning sensation so far.
- I mostly take out a little liner with a clean brush at the back of my hand and then work with it.
- The eyeliner is nicely pigmented.
- The liner doesn’t have funny smell to it.
- It comes out with an oil based cleanser easily without tugging your pulling your eye lids.
What I don’t like about Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner:
- The fact that it is not available in India. :((
I would recommend this liner to everyone . This is one of my most favourite product from all the Bobbi brown products I own.
Following are the swatches of Caviar Ink.
You may check out how this eyeliner looks on my eyes my following tutorials:
- Black Smokey Eye Tutorial
- MAC Moonlight Night Pigment + MAC Lord It Up Eye Liner FOTD
- Diwali Makeup Tutorial – Glitterly Golden Blue Eyes
- Colorbar Cool Eyeshadow Palette Silver Blue Smokey Eyes Tutorial
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* :-* :-* I would have given it full 5 points but since it is not available in India it is a huge drawback for me so I am cutting one full point for it..
Check out the video :
Have you used Bobbi Brown Gel Liner? Please rate in the box below
WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP AND DIY VIDEOS AND READ IMBB COMPLETELY AD FREE. DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!