Movie stars are constantly under pressure to look great and glamorous. Stars do their best to look their best both on and off screen albeit with help from their stylists and other support team. While some stars buckle under the pressure, a few others manage to look like a “million dollars” every single time they face the shutterbugs. There’s something about them that whenever we see them, we go “wow.” I have to confess, I have never had a favorite actress, but these women who I have listed below have awed me completely with their beauty, grace, and elegance. For a few stars, ageing process is just a myth. Let’s take a look at some Bollywood actresses whose looks defy their original age.
1. Madhuri Dixit: If you are someone who watches Jhalak Dikhla Jaa just to look at Madhuri Dixit, give me high five! Totally love her for her elegance and grace. Her makeup, outfit, smile – everything looks perfect. Can you believe this dazzling beauty is 47 years old now? Look at this pic, I am sure, you would shake your head in disbelief 😛
2. Sridevi: It was truly a delight when she made her comeback through “English Vinglish.” A versatile actress, Sridevi, dresses perfectly according to the occasion. She mesmerizes everyone even when she is dressed casually or even when she walks the red carpet in a designer gown. Least to say, she does not look like a 50-year-old woman, puhleezee!
3. Malaika Arora: Tell me, do you secretly envy Malaika Arora? Always dressed impeccably hot, it’s hard to keep eyes off this 40-year-old diva? Did I just say, 40 year old? Malaika fans, spare me!
4. Hema Malini: Hailed as the dream girl of Bollywood, 65-year-old Hema Malini ji is an inspiration for women of all generations. It’s truly inspiring how she has kept herself fit and fine through the years, I say never mind the Botox injections. This MP from Mathura says yoga is the secret of her beauty, and I believe her!
5. Preity Zinta: It was really sad the way everyone trashed her over the “ness mess.” Violence, whether verbal or physical should not be tolerated. Instead of lauding her for her stand, many of us thought it was too petty an issue to gain prime time news slot. On the brighter side, Preity looks cuter, vibrant, and lovely as she ages. She is a 39-year-old strong woman.
6. Kajol: One of the best actresses of all time, she has proved her acting prowess time and again. This 39-year-old actress is a mother of two kids and still rocking the silver screen.
7. Karisma Kapoor: I haven’t seen many of her films, but I totally admire how she has kept herself in perfect frame even after two kids. It’s really hard to get into the previous form after a kid, she has done it twice over, hats off man! Wikipedia tells me she is 40-year-old, really?
8. Kareena Kapoor: She is scaling new heights with each year and with each passing year, she looks more gorgeous. Please share your secrets Kareena 😛
9. Shilpa Shetty: You would agree with me on this, she has never looked “meh.” She is currently 39 years old, looks gorgeous. It seems she just snapped back into a toned figure after pregnancy, how how?
10. Aishwarya Rai: It’s a mystery how I manage to place Aishwarya Rai in all my lists 😛 She is one woman who has stunned the world like no one else. Her recent appearance at Cannes 2014 sent the print and digital media in a tizzy. It seems this 40-year-old beauty queen has reversed the ageing process. I am awed!!
Best Bollywood Selfie Clicks
Bollywood Actresses in Anarkali
Bollywood Actresses in Tarun Tahiliani Outfits
Bollywood Actresses in Shehla Khan Outfits
Bollywood Actresses in Naeem Khan Outfits
Bollywood Actresses in Kanjivaram Silk Sarees
Bollywood Actresses in Sabyasachi Outfits
Bollywood Actresses in Designer Neeta Lulla Outfits
Bollywood Actresses in Manish Malhotra Outfits
Bollywood Stars and Their Luxury Bags
Wardrobe Malfunctions of Bollywood Stars
Must Have Pieces in Indian Women’s Wardrobe