This post is about a fashion designer who had brought about renaissance in how the typical hindi film heroine/actress appeared on screen and off screen. He is one of the leading designers in Bollywood. He has transitioned many of the Bollywood actresses from ugly ducklings to elegant swans. Not only is he famous for dressing up Bollywood stars like Urmila, Kajol, Kareena Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone (well everyone actually!), he is quite famous in Hollywood too. He has won many awards for his designs. He is know as the King of pastels and all the other colors in between. He makes all those subtle shades of pastels look glorious and regal. His designs are awesome and droolworthy. Let’s check out some of our Bollywood stars in Manish Malhotra designs:
1. Deepika Padukone: She walked the ramp for a Manish Malhotra show in this gorgeous outfit.
2. Katrina Kaif: She wore this beautiful saree when she appeared on the show “India’s Got Talent.”
3. Madhuri Dixit: The anarkali that I showed you in a previous post is designed by Manish Malhotra, wow!
4. Urmila Matondkar: One of the earliest actresses to have undergone “the Manish Malhotra effect,” that’s Urmila Matondkar.
5. Chitrangadha Singh: This is one of Manish Malhotra’s trademark colour and outfit.
6. Dia Mirza: Dia Mirza At Manish Malhotra’s Mijwan Fashion Show.
7. Amisha Patel also walking the ramp in a Manish Malhotra saree.
8. Lara Dutta: She looks a million dollars in this beautiful Manish Malhotra outfit.
9. Karisma Kapoor: She is also a Manish Malhotra loyalist and carries off his designs with so much poise.
10. Nargis Fakhri: The lady in blue!
11. Alia Bhatt: Another lady in
12. Aishwarya Rai: An old picture of hers when she was walking the ramp for Manish Malhotra.
13. Parineeti Chopra: Walking the ramp for Manish Malhotra along with Urmila Matondkar.
14. Rani Mukherjee: Just one word – gorgeous!
15. Kajol: Another actress who under “the Manish Malhotra effect.”
16. Sridevi: The veteran actress is often spotted at events in Manish Malhotra saree.
17. Anushka Sharma: Walking the ramp for Manish Malhotra.
18. Priyanka Chopra: Yay for the green saree 🙂
19. Sonam Kapoor: She looked regal in a beautiful Manish Malhotra saree, I keep repeating this picture in my posts, because its my favourite 😛
20. Kareena Kapoor: She does full justice to all Manish Malhotra outfits. The red saree and her wedding outfits were designed by him.
Bollywood Stars and Their Luxury Bags
Wardrobe Malfunctions of Bollywood Stars
Must Have Pieces in Indian Women’s Wardrobe
Top 10 Wardrobe Essentials
Basic Must Haves in Your Wardrobe
How to Arrange your Wardrobe & Accessories
Winter Wardrobe Essentials
Wardrobe Organizing Tips
Five Wardrobe Must Haves for the Indian Woman
Top 5 Must-Have Beige Stuff in Your Wardrobe
Bollywood Actresses in Little Black Dress
Bollywood Actresses in Saree
Bollywood Actresses who Lost Weight
Bollywood Actresses Without Makeup
Makeup/ Fashion Lessons from Bollywood Actresses
Siblings of Famous Bollywood Actresses
Top 5 Bollywood Actresses with Good Makeup: IMBB Survey
Hair, Makeup and Fashion Trends of Bollywood Actresses of 1930′s
8 Best Dressed Bollywood Actresses
Top Bollywood Actresses in Backless Dresses
Towering Beauties of Bollywood
8 Bollywood Actresses who have Undergone Plastic Surgery
Survey Result: Top 5 Bollywood Actresses With Best Makeup
Actresses Who Have Had Breast Implants
Top 10 Bollywood and Hollywood Plastic Surgery Disasters