Neeta Lulla is a two-time National Award winner and a leading fashion designer and stylist in Bollywood and India. She has showcased her collections at leading fashion shows and has her own label “Neeta Lulla Fashions.” Her beautiful designs and clothes are much sought after. If you have ever wondered the designer behind Aishwarya Rai’s gorgeous outfits in Jodha Akbar, its none other than Neeta Lulla. Its been so many years since the film “Jodha Akbar” released, but Aishwarya Rai’s historic costumes still remain afresh in everyone’s minds. She has designed costumes for many bollywood stars, let’s check out some actresses who have looked glorious in Neeta Lulla outfits 🙂
1. Katrina Kaif – this gorgeous beauty walked the ramp in a supremely gorgeous outfit designed by Neeta Lulla.
2. Genelia D’Souza appeared in a black gown at the Zee Cine Awards designed by Neeta Lulla.
3. Tammanna Bhatia walked the ramp for Neeta Lulla in a pretty red number and then she also appeared in a Neeta Lulla outfit in a dance show.
4. Bipasha Basu walks the ramp during IIJW in a Neeta Lulla black lehenga.
5. Sushma Reddy in a yellow outfit by the designer.
6. Prachi Desai was the showstopper during one of the fashion shows of Neeta Lulla.
7. Deepika Padukone in a red saree by the famed designer during one of her movie premiere.
8. Shruti Hassan’s dress has all the shades in the colour spectrum 😛
9. Sridevi – the diva in a silver gown walked the ramp for the designer.
10. Shriya Saran in a bridal avtaar.
11. Celina Jaitley in a black dress walking for the designer.
12. Last but not the least, Neeta Lulla’s favourite muse – Aishwarya Rai in various glorious avtaars designed by Neeta Lulla.
Bollywood Actresses in Manish Malhotra Outfits
Bollywood Stars and Their Luxury Bags
Wardrobe Malfunctions of Bollywood Stars
Must Have Pieces in Indian Women’s Wardrobe
Top 10 Wardrobe Essentials
Basic Must Haves in Your Wardrobe
How to Arrange your Wardrobe & Accessories
Winter Wardrobe Essentials
Wardrobe Organizing Tips
Five Wardrobe Must Haves for the Indian Woman
Top 5 Must-Have Beige Stuff in Your Wardrobe
Bollywood Actresses in Little Black Dress
Bollywood Actresses in Saree
Bollywood Actresses who Lost Weight
Bollywood Actresses Without Makeup
Makeup/ Fashion Lessons from Bollywood Actresses
Siblings of Famous Bollywood Actresses
Top 5 Bollywood Actresses with Good Makeup: IMBB Survey
Hair, Makeup and Fashion Trends of Bollywood Actresses of 1930′s
8 Best Dressed Bollywood Actresses
Top Bollywood Actresses in Backless Dresses
Towering Beauties of Bollywood
8 Bollywood Actresses who have Undergone Plastic Surgery
Survey Result: Top 5 Bollywood Actresses With Best Makeup
Actresses Who Have Had Breast Implants
Top 10 Bollywood and Hollywood Plastic Surgery Disasters
How to Become a Fashion Designer
Fashion Designer Manish Arora
Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick – Designer
Designer Half Sarees: A Rising Trend
15 Tips To Look Slim in Indian Outfits
My Indian Wedding Outfits!
7 Great Tips on How To Wear a White Outfit
Sonam Kapoor and Vidya Balan Outfits at Cannes 2013 (1) + Poll