“Sabyasachi” – does that name ring a bell – oh well, all the bells will ring 😛 His name was taken along with Vidya Balan’s in the same breath, but now, the crème de la crème of Bollywood and the rest of the world have warmed up to him. Sabyasachi’s designs are rich, opulent, elegant, and full of splendor. He is the preferred designer when the Bollywood beauties walk the red carpet at International film festivals like Cannes, Toronto, Marrakech International Film Festival, etc. Among the Diors, Chanels, Dolce and Gabbanas of the world, Sabyasachi’s outfits wows people and makes the person who wears it the showstopper. Sabyasachi is a NIFT graduate who runs his label “Sabyasachi” independently. He has done many International and National shows and won accolades and awards. He is also involved in reviving textiles across the country, very commendable indeed! His outfits retails out in stores in USA, London, UAE, Kolkata, New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad. He has designed for films like Guzaarish, Babul, Laaga Chunari Mein Daag, Raavan. Let’s check out some of the Bollywood divas who have looked graceful and glorious in Sabyasachi designed outfits.
1. Kajol is wearing a lot of Sabyasachi outfits these days, move on Vidya Balan!
2. Deepika Padukone in a Sabyasachi saree during the trailer launch of her new film “Ram Leela.”
Deepika in another Sabyasachi creation.
3. Anushka Sharma in a white saree and a velvet number during one of the awards function.
4. Kalki Koechlin during her Cannes appearance in a lehenga.
5. Nargis Fakhri in a beautiful lehenga saree.
6. Shradda Kapoor walked the ramp for Sabysachi.
7. Madhuri Dixit always looks gorgeous in whatever she wears, Sabyasachi outfits no exception.
7. Rani Mukherjee at the premiere of Jab Tak Hai Jaan.
8. Bipasha Basu walks the ramp for the designer.
9. Neha Dhupia walking the red carpet at TOIFA.
10. Parineeti Chopra in one of Sabysachi’s designs, don’t really like what she is wearing, especially the head gear.
11. Sridevi wears Sabyasachi very often, here are some pictures of her in the designer’s creations.
12. Kangana Ranaut in a black outfit by the designer.
13. Chitrangadha Singh, do not completely like what she is wearing here.
14. Aishwarya Rai looking in all Sabyasachi outfits.
15. Last but not the least, Vidya Balan – the designer’s favourite muse, is always seen in Sabyasachi’s sarees and outfits during all prominent events, whether its the Cannes or her wedding functions.
Bollywood Actresses in Designer Neeta Lulla Outfits
Bollywood Actresses in Manish Malhotra Outfits
Bollywood Stars and Their Luxury Bags
Wardrobe Malfunctions of Bollywood Stars
Must Have Pieces in Indian Women’s Wardrobe
Top 10 Wardrobe Essentials
Basic Must Haves in Your Wardrobe
How to Arrange your Wardrobe & Accessories
Winter Wardrobe Essentials
Wardrobe Organizing Tips
Five Wardrobe Must Haves for the Indian Woman
Top 5 Must-Have Beige Stuff in Your Wardrobe
Bollywood Actresses in Little Black Dress
Bollywood Actresses in Saree
Bollywood Actresses who Lost Weight
Bollywood Actresses Without Makeup
Makeup/ Fashion Lessons from Bollywood Actresses
Siblings of Famous Bollywood Actresses
Top 5 Bollywood Actresses with Good Makeup: IMBB Survey
Hair, Makeup and Fashion Trends of Bollywood Actresses of 1930′s
8 Best Dressed Bollywood Actresses
Top Bollywood Actresses in Backless Dresses
Towering Beauties of Bollywood
8 Bollywood Actresses who have Undergone Plastic Surgery
Survey Result: Top 5 Bollywood Actresses With Best Makeup
Actresses Who Have Had Breast Implants
Top 10 Bollywood and Hollywood Plastic Surgery Disasters
How to Become a Fashion Designer
Fashion Designer Manish Arora
Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick – Designer
Designer Half Sarees: A Rising Trend
15 Tips To Look Slim in Indian Outfits
My Indian Wedding Outfits!
7 Great Tips on How To Wear a White Outfit
Sonam Kapoor and Vidya Balan Outfits at Cannes 2013 (1) + Poll
MAC Face Charts Manish Malhotra and Sabyasachi- Pearl’s Delhi Couture Week 2010
Makeup Decoded for Delhi Couture Week 2013 : Sabyasachi, Anju Modi
Image Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24.
13 thoughts on “Bollywood Actresses in Sabyasachi Outfits”
lovely post such nice pics *woot* *woot* love his creations *drool*
love all of them *drool* *drool*
i wish to wear his creation for my marriage *secret* *secret*
jomo this post is a total droooolll!!! I loved vidya balan’s cannes look a LOT and and sridevi’s …and rani mukherjee’s… and deepika’s… seriously each outfit is such a stunner! Love!!!! awesome compilation *clap* *clap* *clap*
Jomol what gorgeous pics!! Ek se badkar ek! Love you *hifive*
And Kajol is so gorgeous here. I think she lost a lot of weight. Love her makeup in the pics.
*clap* *clap* Love the post!
Sabyasachi makes pretty much everyone look pretty! 😀 *happydance* *happy dance*
Love his work…all the outfits are droolworthy!
Vidya and her Sabyasachi Sarees….sigh !!
Love all his outfits….each reflects such a fine royal taste *woot* *woot* nice post!
loving you Post J .. howz u…. love ur post .. i never miss em..they r a treat for my eyez 🙂
I love the first saree Sridevi is wearing and the second one by Anushka and the first one by Deepika! Gorgeous! Very nice compilation Jomol!
Each outfit has a unique hing and cannot compared only so i am really confused choosing the best one *woot* *woot* but all the outfits are sooo damn gorgeous yaaa *drool* *drool* *drool* *drool*
Cannot be compared* *headbang*