Everything was perfect for these star kids to shine brightly in the tinsel town – from the perfect dream launch to heavy promotions during release, but sadly, these star kids couldn’t achieve stardom like their parents nor set the box office bells ringing. A series of flops decreased their star power and value and led them into oblivion. The producers no longer queue up behind their doors and their paan-chewing managers no longer utter the cliched line “saahab bathroom mein hai.” 😛 We are talking about star kids who failed to make a mark for themselves in Bollywood in spite of everything going well for them. Let’s take a look at them:
1. Soha Ali Khan: The daughter of yesteryear actress Sharmila Tagore and cricketer Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi, and the sister of Saif Ali Khan, she made her debut with “Dil Maange More.” The only movie that got her some good reviews and success was “Rang De Basanti.” There aren’t many films that she is doing currently and also no endorsements in her kitty.
2. Arya Babbar: Currently featuring in “Bigg Boss 8,” Arya Babbar is the son of actor-politician Raj Babbar and theater artist Nadira Babbar. He debuted with “Ab Ke Baras” which sank at the box office and then did supporting roles in Ready and “Matru ki…” He has not tasted any success till now, but hope Bigg Boss changes that.
3. Prateik Babbar: Ditto Arya Babbar. Prateik is the son of celebrated actress Smita Patil and Raj Babbar. Though he made a promising debut with “Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na,” his career graph is far from successful. He did films like Dhobi Ghaat, Dum Maro Dum, Issaq – none of them did anything significant for his career.
4. Akshaye Khanna: He is the son of actor-politician Vinod Khanna and had a dream debut in 1997 with “Himalaya Putra.” He did a spate of good films, but his career graph went down hill after that. Currently, he has no films on hand.
5. Mahaakshay Chakraborty: Son of Mithun Chakraborty, he made his debut with a film called “Jimmy,” which sank at the box office without a whimper. He has no film on hand currently.
6. Harman Baweja: Son of film director Harry Baweja, he had everything going for him including looking like a splitting image of Hrithik Roshan. He made his debut with Love Story 2050 and then did “What’s Your Rashee,” and now, nothing remarkable.
7. Fardeen Khan: If anyone still remembers him, he is the son of Feroze Khan, made his debut with “Prem Agan,” a box office flop, and did some really forgettable films. His last release was in 2009.
8. Zayed Khan: From the same family, he is the son of Sanjay Khan. I think his debut film was “Main Hoon Na” and his last release was 2013.
9. Sikhander Kher: Both his parents, Anupam Kher and Kiron Kher are renowned actors, but making a debut with a film called “Woodstock Villa,” and then going unnoticed in “Players” and “Aurangzeb,” there’s nothing more to talk about him.
10. Esha Deol: Esha Deol biggest film date is “Dhoom,” but the eldest daughter of Dharmendra and Hema Malini could not sustain her career with good roles and now she is out of show business, but happily married and settled in life.
11. Tanishaa Mukherji: All of us know Tanisha, sister of Kajol and daughter of Tanuja, through Bigg Boss 7. I hadn’t heard or seen much of her before that. She made her debut with “Shhh” in 2003 and her last release was in 2011.
12. Uday Chopra: The YRF scion, his only claim to fame is the “Dhoom” series.
13. Tusshar Kapoor: He makes his appearance in multistarrer movies, but has not been able to play a lead successfully yet like his father Jeetendra.
14. Vivek Oberoi: Vivek Oberoi made a promising debut with “Company,” but could not sustain his career as a hero. Although he was appreciated very much in a negative role in Krissh 3.
Bollywood Stars Who Rock the Ripped Jeans Trend
Bollywood Stars Travel Style
Bollywood Stars and Their Family Pics
Backstage Makeup Pictures of Bollywood Stars
Wardrobe Malfunctions of Bollywood Stars
Bollywood Stars and Their Luxury Bags
Bollywood Stars and Their Holiday Pictures
Candid Moments of Bollywood Stars
Childhood Pictures of Bollywood Heroines
Bollywood’s Rising Star Kids