Bourjois Paris 10 hour sleep effect foundation.
I am not a big fan when it comes to very heavy foundations. Although, I don’t have great skin to start with, I still feel that a foundation with (at least) medium coverage is needed for everyone to shield skin.
What does Bourjois Paris claim?
- Bourjois comes to the rescue!
- Anti-fatigue foundation with vitamins* and minerals (*vitamin derivatives E, F and B5)
- This Anti-fatigue foundation conceals all signs of fatigue thanks to a formula enriched with a high concentration of vitamins E, F, B5 and minerals.
- Dark circles, skin imperfections and a dull complexion are replaced with an even and rested complexion.
- Light and oil-free formula.
- Pump bottle to provide the perfect dose.
Price: Rs. 920 for xx ml.
Shades available: Abricote Clair 71, Rose clair 72, beige clair 73, beige 74, abricote 75, rose 76.
Where to buy: All Bourjois counters across lifestyle and westside. Kunchals.
What I think about this foundation:
- I totally loathe foundations with heavy coverage. The only time I probably wore a heavy foundation was for my wedding.
- This foundation promises a very light but even coverage which looks really natural. At first, it seemed a bit pricey for a foundation with less coverage but then I knew it was totally worth every penny.
It’s so darn cute I say. Lovely and hygienic pump packaging. The pump dispenses the right amount for me. Some may find it to be a bit less for one application, but as long as there is no product wastage, I am good :).
How to apply this?
I just take a very small amount and blend with a wet sponge or my hands. In fact, it blends so beautifully that you don’t actually need a sponge, just bare clean hands would do!
The pictures show how natural the foundation looks after blending 🙂 and also the amount dispensed by the pump which is perfect for the whole face.
The coverage is medium but very buildable. Does not really cover all the blemishes in one go, you might wanna use a concealer but I like the coverage with this one. It covers moderately. Feels oh-so-light on the skin. Awesome and practical for everyday use.
The lasting power is also pretty good. Stays for a good 5-6 hours and absolutely no greasy feel at all :). Yay for that. :yes:
The moisture balance is perfect too. You can skip moisturizer if you are using this in summer.
Smells very mild. I don’t know how to describe the scent, but it sure is very pleasant. So good that I almost forget that I am using a foundation! I have tried so many foundations that smell like paint, plastic and awfully bad chemicals, but not this one.
I totally love this one. Yet another great product from Bourjois.
What I like about this foundation:
- Feels light and totally non-greasy. Gives skin a dewy finish without making it look oily.
- No funky smell unlike most foundations.
- Blends beautifully.
- Plumps up skin with a natural glow
- The packaging is adorable and so hygienic
What I dislike about this foundation:
- The price. Rs. 920 can be a bit too steep, but this one has lasted me a good 3-4 months!
- Shade selection could me more.
Will I re-purchase this one? Yes. Definitely Yes.
This one is definitely worth a sshot if you haven’t tried it. I am pretty sure most people like me who want light but natural coverage will love this one. 🙂
Have you tried this foundation?
Was it a love or a hate? It was a total love for me. How about you?
Have you used this product before? Rate this product in the box below! 🙂