WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Bourjois Rose Exclusif Lip Gloss Review
I got Bourjois Rose Exclusif Lip Gloss recently during my mini haul, hope all you guys know that. I have been waiting to get this gloss along with the elastic mascara and the week they were available in the shops I just rushed and got these 😉
Initially I thought the gloss has a very light pink tint but no, it is a transparent gloss that leaves a super gloss finish to the lips. If you are a lipgloss person then just go and get this one immediately and I am sure you will fall in love with this.
This is a transparent lipgloss that self-adjusts into a unique personalized pink when applied to the lips. The gloss transforms into a bespoke pink – Adapts to the pH of your lips.
The Bourjois Rose Exclusif lip gloss comes in a cute pink and silver color tube that matches the quality of the gloss. The applicator is very convenient to be used. This is a completely transparent gloss as they claim and the gloss is a bit sticky. Though it is sticky it doesn’t bother me much at the same time this stickiness makes the gloss stay longer on my lips. People like me who like light pinks and nudes on their lips can buy this one, as it would be a perfect product for them.
Bourjois Rose Exclusif lip gloss and the Elastic mascara are my first products from Bourjois and I love them both. So this first impression made me fall in love with this brand. Until I come across any really bad ones from them, my love will continue :). Though I have so many things in mind to be bought from this brand, as I promised to Rads and myself I am not getting anything until next year 😉
What I like about the gloss?
• The concept seems to work like magic and that is the real fun with this gloss. Also that makes this gloss stand out from others glosses available in the market. It is plain transparent gloss [only the brush is in pink] and when I apply it again it just gives a glossy finish with no color. After a while [in 15 mins] it gives out color and the color on my lips is close to fuchsia pink.
- The gloss is little sticky but that is not a problem for me as the color stays for a long time. It stays for good 5 hours after my meal, drinks etc. Might be without any intake it would stay even longer.
- This does not leave my lips dry at all. My lips are as conditioned as it is when I use my lip balm.
- The brush applicator is really convenient to use and also eases application without any product getting wasted in the applicator or even during application.
- The brush is colored in pink and that is an attractive factor about the gloss. Initially I thought it is the color of the gloss but later found out that it is just the brush and not the gloss.
- The packaging is very cute and attractive.
- Lid is intact and hence does not mess my handbag.
- It costs Rs.525, I think it is worth for what it does and the staying power. This is one of its kind and everyone should give this a try and have the fun . 🙂
- Easily available in all Bourjois counters or outlets (if any). You can try this one on your lips, go for a round of shopping and see the color change in your lips. If you like the color just go for it, else chuck it out.
What I don’t like about the gloss?
- I am really thinking hard but I can’t find any cons. The stickiness might bother few, but trust me this is one of the glosses, which has least stickiness among the ones I have come across so far.
My Rating – :-* :-*:-*:-* + 0.5
I have taken 0.5 for the only reason that the fuchsia pink looks a bit dark or gaudy on my lips. That too not always but sometimes [if I am wearing it for work] I feel I look very funny. So if you like the color on your lips then this should be a super perfect lipgloss for you . 🙂
Would I Repurchase – Yes I will for sure.
First of all it is so much fun to see the color every time it gives on me and secondly the lasting power when it is not even very sticky!!! This is what I would expect from any gloss. Lastly my lips are not dry after using this. My lips are perfectly soft and supple as it is while a lip balm has been used.