Bourjois Regard Effet Duochrome (62 Brun Mordore) Eyeliner & 12-Blue Evasion Kohl and Contour Eyeliner Pencil
Greetings for the day to everyone!!! 🙂
This is my first ever review & I’m pleased to write it for IMBB as I have learnt a lot about makeup & beauty from this blog. So thought of sharing some product reviews myself. 🙂
So the product I am reviewing today is the Bourjois Regard Effet Duochrome eyeliner, shade (62 Brun Mordore). Looking out for some skincare products in H&G few days back, I was tempted with the ongoing offer in Bourjois of Buy 2 get 1 free. So being a lover of eye makeup products, I landed at the Bourjois counter & the helpful SA swatching all the eyeliner shades on my hand. I was not much tempted with the Kohl pencils at first but when she swatched the duochrome pencils, I was happily surprised and ended up buying the golden brown shade for myself.
What Bourjois says about this product (Price : 330/-)
Contains a high concentration of pigments for intense effects. A formula with natural wax for a smooth glide application. Available in 6 shades.
The line includes the following products:
# 57 – Noir Emeraude, a dramatic green shade with black undertones
# 58 – Noir Bleute, indigo blue shade with black undertones
# 59 – Violet Rose, a pink and lilac hue(very pretty shade)
# 60 – Gris Perle, a pearly gray shade
# 61 – Vert Dore, a light green shade with gold undertones(me want next)
# 62 – Brun Mordore, a golden brown shade(captivating brown shade)
What do I feel about my Duochrome Eyeliner
I was AWESTRUCK by the 62 Brun Mordore shade when it was swatched on my hand. I was on a continuous search for this brown shade and instantly fell in love with it. Basically the Colorbar I-Glide pencils were on my list but didn’t get them anywhere in Hyderabad so when I saw this unique Brown color with nice golden shimmer to it, I had to have it. Price of both is even the same.
Pros of Bourjois Duochrome eyeliner
• Excellent choice of colours. All the shades are to die for. They are unique and beautiful.
• Its quite pigmented. Just a few gentle swipes and you are all set to go.
• Very creamy in texture, doesn’t tug the eyes. I didn’t feel as if I am applying an eye pencil. The claim of natural wax like texture is very true.
• Its waterproof-I put my hand under running tap water but no difference in the color. Even after wiping my hand 3-4 times, color faded out but not completely.
• It can be easily smudged by your finger after applying if either you want to create a Smokey look to use it as a eye shadow.
• Multi-purpose in use : Can be used as a eyeliner, eye shadow, highlighter and Kohl too. Applying it on waterline also doesn’t sting one’s eyes.
• Its really Duochrome-It looks like two colors in the price if one. 62 Brun Mordore gives the look of both brown and golden.
• Can be easily sharpened without breaking.
Cons of Bourjois Duochrome eyeliner
• Lasting power-It will last for 4/5 hrs to the max. Can’t call it a con coz every eye product starts fading after this much time.
• Not a con but just a note. This brown color especially will suit fair complexioned girls well. It will not show up well on ladies with dark eyelids or dark eye circles. They can play with all rest of the shades easily.
Nothing else. I love it. 🙂
Will I re-purchase: Definitely, I want the light green & violet Rose shades.
My Ratings for it will be 4.5/5 You girls use it & rate it yourself.
Bourjois Kohl & Contour pencils have already been reviewed here by Ami. You can check that review on IMBB. I just want to show the swatches of 12-Bleu Evasion (Price-240/-)and 80 Vert Expressif (free gift). Again both can be used as eyeliner /Kohl/eye shadow pencils. Lovely shades and they have more lasting power than Duochrome eyeliners.
Bourjois Khol & Contour Eyeliner Pencil Review
Bourjois Paris Effet Smoky Eye Pencil and Effet 3D Max Lip Gloss Review
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (Black)
Bourjois Single Eyeshadow + Bourjois Foundation
Bourjois Volumizer Mascara Review
Bourjois Rose Exclusif Lip Gloss Review
Bourjois Paris 10 Hour Sleep Effect Foundation
Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner-REVIEW
Maybelline EYESTUDIO Vivid & Smooth Eye Liner
Rimmel Liquid Eyeliner and Rimmel Pencil Eyeliner Review