WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Bourjois Volumizer Mascara come in a fat black tube with very interesting ” Volume Boosting Brush”. It is ophthalmologicaly tested and is safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
The only reason I purchased this mascara was because the SA at the counter totally tempted me with the design and packaging and how cool this mascara was that gave you both day time soft lashes and night time dramatic lashes.
This is brush no 2 that transforms to create spectacular 3 D Volume. oh! Please check the amount of mascara that this brush picks up.
What I like about Bourjois Volumizer Mascara:
- It’s a very black mascara that gives volume to your lashes.
- I like brush no 1 a lot , especially for day when when I just want a little definition for my lashes,
- Unlike Bourjois Elastic Mascara, it doesn’t sting my eyes.
- It doesn’t feel heavy on lashes.
- Since it is not a waterproof mascara, it comes off easily with an oil based cleanser.
- It manages to hold the curls all day long.
What I don’t like about Bourjois Volumizer Mascara
- Brush no 2 picks up way to much product and it gets all clumpy on the lashes. Even after brushing the lashes with a clean mascara wand, the clumps just don’t go.
- Both the brushes make your lashes look uneven. After applying mascara, your lashes don’t look natural and your lashes tend to go in all different directions.
After first coat with brush number 1, although lashes look natural but they are going in different directions.
And this is just one coat of mascara with Brush 2. All clumpy, thick and uneven. I applied the mascara after swiping the brush on the side of the mascara tube to get rid of the excess but that didn’t help much.
After brushing my lashes with a clean mascara wand but still the lashes don’t look any better.
I won’t recommend this mascara to anyone. :(( Rather than trying to save some money on buying a mascara, I ended up wasting it.If there is anyway, I could still use it, please let me know.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-*
Have you tried Bourjois Volumizer Mascara? Please rate in the box below.
These are two eyeshadows I picked form Bourjois – Bourjois Paris Baked Eyeshadow No 13 ( Rs 390), Bourjois Multi Shimmer Loose eyeshadow no 15 Bleu Glacier ( Rs 585)
You can use these baked eyeshadows both wet and dry. They come in variety of colours such as silver, copper, purple ,black. I am yet to use it but I totally fell for the shade.
It has obvious but fine silver shimmer to it.
Bourjois Multi Shimmer Loose Eyeshadow #15 Bleu Glacier: I was looking for an icy blue pigment for a long time now but didn’t want to spend on MAC or Inglot so this caught my eye the other day.
The eyeshadow comes in a cute pot and there is a tiny brush that comes along with it. Although the pigment is not very fine but it’ll do the job. 🙂
And I got this soooper cute Bourjois bag free free free. 😀 It’s so soft and fine. And there are cute ribbons and Eiffel Tower hung on the side. :))
Also Read :
- Bourjois Rose Exclusif Lip Gloss Review, Experiment
- Water Based Lip Tint Bourjois Rouge Hi Tech 85 Groseille Irreelle
- More NARS Orgasm Blush Dupes…
- CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara in Brown
- Mascara: How to Choose Mascara for Eyes
- Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara Review