Hello Beauty lovers!
It’s been a while. I’ve been busy with my studies and stuff; still I’m trying to make time to say hi to all of you. It has been rainy for almost a week in the city I live in, I hope you girls take care of yourself well, don’t end up having fever!
I’ve first found the brand Catrice when my sister first visited Germany and bought me some cosmetics from this brand. After almost a year, a shop opened in my country and the prices are not much as compared to the shops European countries. As you know the quality and the price of Catrice cosmetics is fabulous and worth it.
Catrice Prime and Fine Translucent Loose Powder is a loose powder which is used for applying after the last process of make-up. It helps to set your cosmetics like foundation concealer so that last long. It also helps to control oil..
The soft and transparent powder ensures a long-lasting matt effect without drying out your skin. Thanks to its translucence, the powder adapts to every skin tone and ensures a smooth, velvety-matt and radiant complexion when applied over make-up.
ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, TALC, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, ETHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN.
Net weight: 11 G. e 0.38 FL.
Price: 200 THB
My experience with Catrice Prime and Fine Translucent Loose Powder:
The packaging of Catrice Prime and Fine Translucent Loose Powder comes in a black twist jar like a typical loose powder. The shade of the powder is white and it’s translucent when applying on my skin. I apply the powder with brush lightly all over my face after finish my make-up. Its texture is light, I feel like applying nothing on my face but it just sets my cosmetics and skin, controls oil . This item has become part of my beauty routine. I can obviously see that it has an ability to control the oil on my face and gives me a longer-lasting effect from my makeup.
If you like to have a light make-up on your skin, I would recommend applying this translucent loose powder instead of powder or normal loose powder or foundation. Just avoid applying too many times, your skin will become ashy looking and surely look unnatural. If you want to try using translucent loose powder, this would be the best choice for you. The price is affordable, and the quality is great as well.
Pros of Catrice Prime and Fine Translucent Loose Powder
• It controls the oil on your skin, set your makeup and makes it last long.
• It’s translucent; therefore it won’t change the shade of your foundation or powder.
• It does brighten your skin,although there is no shimmer contained.
• It can be used in oily, dry, combination skins, any skin tones and any kind of make-up.
• It gives a natural look, the powder is not too matte but natural.
• The price is not too costly.
• It can be applied at any time without ruining your make-up, but fixing it to be better.
Cons of Catrice Prime and Fine Translucent Loose Powder:
• It would be better if they provided a sponge or puff.
• The packaging is travel friendly, but still I find that the powder often comes out from the jar even when it’s close.
• Avoid applying too much translucent loose powder, your skin will be ashy and dull.
IMBB Rating: 4.5/5
Maybelline Clear Glow All In One Fairness Compact Powder
Maybelline Shadow Stylist Loose Powder
Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder
Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick: Pinker-bell
Catrice Eyeshadow 300 Pink Rock Super Star
Catrice Eyeshadow Duo Miracle Heaven