I am pretty sure that from the previous few reviews, it is settled the Charlotte Tilbury makes amazing makeup, but can she do the same with her skin care range? Well read on to find out 🙂 Today’s review will be on the Charlotte Tilbury Multi Miracle Glow Cleanser, Mask and Balm for Baby Soft Skin.
Multi-miracle glow is a cream-to-oil balm, enriched with vitamins and floral extracts for a fresh, dewy, baby-soft finish. Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil and Cranberry Seed Oil are highly effective anti-oxidant pure oils that moisturize the skin & stimulate micro-circulation; extracts of frangipani flower soothe and help purify dirt and makeup; rose hip and camellia oil regenerate the skin to delay the signs of ageing; whilst vitamins A, C and E smooth wrinkles and bring the skin’s complexion back to life. It’s one of my 7 wonders for your skin!
- Enriched with organic Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil, a pure, natural oil that stimulates micro-circulation and enhances epidermal renewal for refreshed and smoother complexion.
- Cranberry seed oil removes the stresses of the day by intercepting and dispensing of free radicals in the skin and is high in essential fatty acids to keep skin moisturized.
- Floral accents of rose hip oil and camellia oil regenerate, restructure and hydrate the skin, delaying the signs of ageing.
- An effervescent vitamin mix: nourishing Vitamin A helps improves skin firmness and smoothness, energetic Vitamin C is able to promote collagen activity for more youthful skin and anti-oxidant Vitamin E moisturises and fights free radicals, boosting skin luminosity.
- Extracts of Frangipani, the symbol of eternity, form a soothing, purifying and hydrating comfort-blanket on the skin.
My Experience with Charlotte Tilbury Multi-Miracle Glow Cleanser, Mask and Balm:
Such luxurious packaging will make any girl swoon with delight. It comes in a pretty jar with a golden shiny mirror finish screw top. The mirror finish does attract a lot of fingerprints and the jar packaging may seem unhygienic to some as you have to dip your fingers in it, but other than that, there are no other cons for the packaging. I absolutely love it and display it shamelessly on my vanity. The quantity provided is quite generous and only a little bit is needed for each use.
This is a multi-use product. You can use it as a cleanser, face mask, overnight cream, or a SOS treatment for dry areas on the body. Even though the texture is absolutely heavenly with its whipped airy gel-like consistency, it is heavy due to its cream to oil transforming ability. It spreads smoothly, but it takes a long time for it to be absorbed into the skin. It sits on the skin continuously providing moisture, protecting and healing the dry parched skin underneath.
It gives a very greasy look to the face when applied as a face mask, hence I do not keep it for more than half an hour on the face if I using this as a mask. Even within this short period, it helps my dry patchy winter skin get back to its supple soft stage. I do not prefer using this as an overnight face mask as I find its oily texture too heavy and also it tends to get all over my pillow. I prefer using this as a face mask as mentioned above on days when my skin needs that extra boost.
It also works as a cleanser. It is not that effective at removing stubborn makeup, so I prefer wiping my face off with a makeup removing cloth and my waterproof makeup remover pads for my eye makeup and then slathering this all over my face and massaging it in. It gives a good boost of blood circulation on my face while providing immense hydration and also getting rid of the little bit of residual makeup left.
It washes off easily and does not leave behind any residue. Skin feels so smooth and soft post use that my fingers just slip over it like silk and gives it a radiant glow from within. Even my husband noticed the difference in how my skin feels immediately. It can also be used on dry parched areas of skin like the elbows or knees and it works fabulous to heal it.
Overall, this is an amazing product with so many uses. I feel the generous quantity will last a good long time and it really is a boon for my skin during this harsh winter. I will recommend this cream.
Pros of Charlotte Tilbury Multi-Miracle Glow Cleanser, Mask and Balm:
- Amazing hydrating properties.
- Multiple use.
- Skin feels supple and soft immediately after use.
- Using this as a massage cream on my face helps improve blood circulation.
- Can be used on dry areas of body such as elbows, knees, etc.
- Luxurious-looking packaging.
- Generous quantity.
- Does not irritate or worsen breakouts that I have been dealing with.
Cons of Charlotte Tilbury Multi-Miracle Glow Cleanser, Mask and Balm:
- Tub packaging may seem unhygienic to some.
- Does not get absorbed into the skin but sits on top of it.
- Oily skin may find it too heavy for their skin type.
- Gets all over my pillow if used as an overnight cream.
- Does not remove makeup if used as a cleanser.