WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Colorbar Quickfinish Nail Laquer Baby Rose Review, Photos, NOTD
Price : Rs 195
Claims : Salon perfect Nails in just 60 seconds
I bought two Nail laquers from this Colorbar range . One was 004 Blushing bride – A bright pink nail laquer and 002 Baby Rose – it’s a pink tea rose shade.
I have to say that I am thoroughly impressed with his Colorbar Nail laquer range. The nail paint didn’t chip for 4 days. This is the photo of my nails after 4 days of application. Even on 4th day only the nail laquer on my index finger had started to chip.
- It dries quickly as compared to the regular nail paints.
- The finish is quite glossy and the nails look healthy even after a few days of application.
- The texture of these nail paints is a little think but they apply easily without any streaks.
- Beautiful range of shades available in this range but the basic theme all nail paints is pink.
- The nail paint doesn’t chip easily.
- The brush is of good quality and spreads easily on your nail.
- Doesn’t stain your nails.
- The nail paints are quite opaque . I found blushing bride more opaque than Baby Rose but still two coats would nail the nail paint completely opaque.
What I don’t like about Colorbar Quickfix Nail Laquer:
- The only claim of “nail paint drying in 60 seconds” is not true. The nail paint looks as if it has dried after a few seconds but the layers don’t dry so quickly. Don’t go by the claim or else you’d end up messing your nail paint.
- The nail paint has a very strong alcoholic smell.
Overall, I am impressed. :yes: