Colorbar Quickfinish Nail Laquer Baby Rose Review, Photos, NOTD
Price : Rs 195
Claims : Salon perfect Nails in just 60 seconds
I bought two Nail laquers from this Colorbar range . One was 004 Blushing bride – A bright pink nail laquer and 002 Baby Rose – it’s a pink tea rose shade.
I have to say that I am thoroughly impressed with his Colorbar Nail laquer range. The nail paint didn’t chip for 4 days. This is the photo of my nails after 4 days of application. Even on 4th day only the nail laquer on my index finger had started to chip.
- It dries quickly as compared to the regular nail paints.
- The finish is quite glossy and the nails look healthy even after a few days of application.
- The texture of these nail paints is a little think but they apply easily without any streaks.
- Beautiful range of shades available in this range but the basic theme all nail paints is pink.
- The nail paint doesn’t chip easily.
- The brush is of good quality and spreads easily on your nail.
- Doesn’t stain your nails.
- The nail paints are quite opaque . I found blushing bride more opaque than Baby Rose but still two coats would nail the nail paint completely opaque.
What I don’t like about Colorbar Quickfix Nail Laquer:
- The only claim of “nail paint drying in 60 seconds” is not true. The nail paint looks as if it has dried after a few seconds but the layers don’t dry so quickly. Don’t go by the claim or else you’d end up messing your nail paint.
- The nail paint has a very strong alcoholic smell.
Overall, I am impressed. :yes: