Copper & Brown Makeup Look Photo Tutorial:
Hello everyone.. 🙂 this is a very simple and easy multipurpose makeup with copper- brown eyes and nude lips.Those who don’t like wearing greens,blues, purples etc can happily wear this.And also since they are warm colours every one from light to darkest Indian skintones can carry it equally well.so let’s get started..
*you can apply your base makeup before or after eye makeup.your choice.
Step 1: Apply an eyeshadow base of your choice on both the lid and the lower lashline.(I used concealer..).blend it.
Step 2: Now apply a light golden highlight on the browbone and bring it down up to the crease.This helps with easy blending of crease colour. Since my nose photographs fat i kept it only on the outer 3/4th part of my eye.You can bring it inwards too if you have very close set eyes.It just depends on what works for you.
Step 3: Take a slightly pearly/satiny dark brown colour and apply it on the inner and outer 1/4th of the lid as shown in the pic below.(at this point don’t go above the crease)
Step 4: Next take a metallic copper colour and place it right in between the dark colour we applied in the 3rd step.(you can also use a bronze colour)
Step 5: now take some of that brown eyeshadow and draw a line in the crease joining the upper ends of the previously applied brown.if needed take some more brown eyeshadow for blending.
Step 6: with an empty brush blend the brown colour above the crease in to the highlight colour.
*those with close set eyes or brows should avoid taking the dark colour all the way up to brows on the inner part of the eye.
Step 7: Put some of the same highlight colour in the inner corners and also on 1/4th of the lower lashline.on the remaining 3/4th apply the brown colour and smudge.(I couldn’t smudge properly due to lack of proper brushes..mine is too fat to fit and smudge on the lower lashline)
Step 8: Finish off with black liquid liner on the upper lashline(I applied it thickly and also winged it a bit),curl your lashes,apply two or three coats of mascara and full of black kohl or liner on the lower as well as upper water line.look.putting kohl/liner/kajal on the upper water line gives the illusion of thicker lashes.here is our finished eye look.
Step 9: Apply a warm peachy/tan blush. and a nude peachy lipstick..top it with some clear/peach gloss.tada…here is our finished look..
*NOTE: I am not as fair as I am looking in these pics.my crappy foundation and camera flash are making me look ghostly white here. I am actually 2 shades darker than what I am looking like here. 😛
1) foundation: giordani gold adaptive foundation in “light ivory” and mary kay medium coverage foundation in “ivory/ivoire 200”
I mixed these two foundations to get the right finish,coverage and shade.
2) blush: this is the weirdest thing I did!!! I first I used a crappy foundation which was way too orange as a base and then applied some oriflame pressed powder in “dark”(which was orangey too!) and finally applied a li’l bit of loreal bare naturale blush in “perfectly peach” on top.these things gave me the perfect colour I wanted 😛 (I had to do this because I don’t have any warm peachy tan blush!)
3) concealer: oriflame absolute concealer for eyes in “pink” and “gold”(only for eyes).for face I used Pierre cardin stick concealer in “04 ambre”(not photographed)
4) powder:oriflame visions pressed powder in “light”
*I highlighted my facial features using the oriflame absolute concealer for eyes in “gold”.
1) oriflame triple core lipstick in “seductive nude” and some beigy nude lipstick from an unbranded makeup box.
2) ambika pillai lite lipgloss in “day dream”
1) oriflame dual skin corrector in “medium” as an eyeshadow base
2) oriflame for your eyes only eyeshadows in “angel”(highlight),”chic”(dark brown colour) and “”
3) ambika pillai mascara.
4)shahnaz hussain kajal.
5)ambika pillai liquid liner.
6)eye lash curler(not photographed)
7)brush that came in oriflame brush set.
Oriflame brow pencil in “medium”
Hope you all liked this look.. 🙂 any suggestions and requests are happily welcome..:)
- Copper Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Eye Makeup Look using Lakme Glide on Eye Colour – Warm Copper
- Easy 3-minute Neutral Eye Makeup Tutorial
- 5 Youtube Videos on Everyday Makeup
- Everyday Wearable Glam Makeup Tutorial
- Super Quick Night Make Up for All Skin Tones
- Smokey Eye: Brown Black Smokey Eye Tutorial
- Black Smokey Eye Tutorial
- Smokey Eye: How to Get Smokey Eyes