WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Hello Fellow IMBB beauties,
Here’s the Neutral colours eye makeup for Neha, Sush and Radhika!!!
This eye makeup is super-easy and CAN be done in 3 minutes.
All you need is-
- A fluffy eye shadow brush: I am using FACES eye shadow brush.
- A pink/dull rose/mauve/cream or any damn pastel eye shadow
- A dark brown/copper shadow
- So basically one dark and one light shadow. Light pink and dark brown make the perfect natural eye makeup.
- I am using the Chambor Eye shadow trio in ROSE. All three shades in this trio are high pearl finish.
- A brown kohl pencil. I am using Colorbar’s Cocobar.
- A liquid black eye liner. I am using lakme Eye artist.
- Black Mascara. I am using Maxfactor masterpiece mascara.
- Cleanse, tone and moisturize.
- Get your base makeup ready.
- Apply an eye shadow primer. If you don’t have one, a thin layer of concealer or liquid foundation will do.
- Take the pink eye shadow and with the fluffy brush, cover your entire lid with it.
- Now with the same colour, colour the entire eye area.
- Do up both the eyes.
- Dip the same brush (he he.. It’s a 3 min makeup) into the dark brown/copper eye shadow and apply colour into the crease and outer corner.
- Should look something like this.
- Draw a thick line on the upper lash line with a brown eye pencil. I am using Colorbar’s Cocobar.
- Smudge the line lightly and blend well with the shadows.
- On both the eyes…. Should look something like this..
- Apply black liner to give definition to the eyes. And apply mascara. Fill in your eyebrows.
- Finish the look with a little blush on the cheeks and a nude pink lipstick.
- I am wearing the Inglot bronzer on my cheeks and Colorbar’s Brown Shimmer lipstick on my lips. (The name is very misleading- neither the colour is brown nor there is any shimmer.)
And one more…
Hope y’all like it….
This is a very wearable and “perfect for Workplace” look.
Also I’d like to add that these shadows are pretty long wearing and this look would stay for at least 3-4 hours.
What is your favourite workplace makeup??